Status: Writing :D

What I'm Made For.

Zerlina's POV

"Well," I hesitated. It was kinda dorky how I thought Lina could be his little nickname for me. Should I tell him? Or maybe I should just not tell all of it. "I was thinking of the name Lina, to be honest. It's nice." I admited.
Calebs expression changed. It was like something inside him was driving him mad. I felt corncern fill me. An emotion . . . is that normal for a creation? Either way, something was wrong with him.
"Caleb? Caleb!" I nearly screamed when he didn't answer. "Caleb what's wrong? Are you ok?"
His sea eyes looked at me and I thought I saw his soul. It was brave, but something was clouding some of the bravery and the others that I couldn't see, like a fear or something . . .
When I got pulled out of Caleb's soul, he was back to normal, except he was breathing heavily. I was too, but I barely noticed. It was him I was worried about.
"Caleb! Caleb what happened?" I ran to him, closing the the short space between us and held his shoulders incase he fell.
"I-I-I don't know."
It was like I had seen her soul, but how do I explain that to her? She won't understand. She'll think I'm going mad with some boy junk or something.
Woah woah woah! What the hell? Am I going mad? Why am I hearing voices? Am I ment to? Urgh my head hurts!
I clutched my head and felt myself sway. I felt Caleb put his arms around me to stop me falling. Ironic, isn't it?
"Woah! Lina! Are you alright?"
I managed to smiled at Caleb. "So many questions in so little time."
"Well, what questions?" Caleb asked.
"Well," I hesitated again. Caleb was nice, and I didn't want him to think I was totally insane. "I'm hearing this voice. A male voice in my head. It says stuff, like 'It was like I'd seen into her soul,' but it doesn't make any sense, because I've never seen anyone's soul . . ." I paused, hoping he would pick it up without me saying it. But he's not as smart as me probably, I realised. I should just say-
"Except mine." Caleb whispered. We looked at each other, me from Caleb's arms. I slowly got up so I can look at him better.
"How did you know?" I asked.
"Because I just looked into your soul just then." he answered.
I gulped and replied "What did you see?"
"Let me try something a minute. Concontrate on me."
I concontrated my hardest and to my shock, I heard the voice again.
I saw bravery, longing, love and playfullness. What did you see, Lina?
My breath came quicker than before. Was Caleb really the voice I heard in my head?
"Caleb-" I began but he put his hand up, silencing me.
"Talk to me like I did to you."
I concontrated on Caleb. Deep breaths.
Caleb? Can you hear me? Um, I feel silly, but here goes. I saw bravery too. Alot of it. But something was blocking part of the bravery and the other thing I could of seen. By the way, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
I saw Caleb step back.
"I'm sorry." I apologised. "Everything is new to me. Literally. I don't know what's normal and what isn't. I just want to know at the moment why I can hear your voice in my head and vice versa."
Caleb took a step forward and shuffled his foot as he looked at it.
"You won't believe me." he said.
I lifted his chin up so he was looking at me (well, down a bit because he's taller) and said
"Try me. I'll believe anything you say." I smiled at him. Caleb smiled back and pulled me into his arms. He was so soft, so fragile, like if I hugged too tight I might crush him.
♠ ♠ ♠
soz i havent written in a while im writing chapter 4 right now :) plz comment and if u think its good subscribe xxx