Don't Take Chances

If You Don't Like It

Andy slid his hand into mine and led me over to our friends.

"Hey, you made it!" Mike waved at us.

"Hi guys," I smiled at everyone.

Everyone being the usual gang of boys in Fueled By Ramen bands and some of their girlfriends.

Through all the hello's and small talk Andy's hand found the small of my back and I noticed Gabe glancing over at us, looking a little confused.

"Wanna dance?" Andy asked, desperation in his eyes.

I almost laughed at his expression but composed myself long enough to reach the tiny dance floor.

Andy moved behind me, his hands resting comfortably on my hips, "I think they've figured it out," he said, his hot breath brushing my cheek.

I looked over to see Ryland smiling, Sisky, Ryan and Alex huddled together, Gabe and Travis with equally confused expressions and Ashlee looking thoughtful (but she always seemed to look like this so I wasn't sure it was because of Andy and I.)

"Hopefully Erica will explain everything,."

I scoffed, "She's probably making it even more complicated that it already is."

He turned me to face him, the two of us still moving with the music, "Well maybe we can complicate things with her and Mike."

"I like your style Mrotek," I grinned.