Status: Active.

The ED Diaries

Four: Kristina

Friends and family. Each one of those would tell Kristina Wolfe how pretty she was. They would go on about how gorgeous her short-cut hair looked and how she was precious. But in Kristina's eyes, those compliments felt like total lies. Kristina hated everything about her body. Even though she was the perfect weight for a girl her age, she felt fat and ugly.

"That's all you are, fat and ugly" A woman-like voice chanted in the back of Kristina's head. As she tried to shake the thought off, Kristina stared at the reflection in her mirror.

With chocolate brown hair, light tanned skin, not too fat nor skinny body and emerald green eyes, all Kristina saw was a chubby teenage girl with sausage-sized fingers, tire-sized legs and tomato-sized cheeks. It made her cringe in disgust.

The same feeling would return each day. Kristina only feared of how big she would appear.
But looking into the large, glass mirror in her parent's bathroom, that's not how Kristina appeared at all. It was almost as if the mirror she obsessed with was fake. Or one of those tricked mirrors at the circus.

But besides the others who praised Kristina about her looks, their was one person, or thing that disagreed. Believe it or not, the imaginary friend that her parents called "cute" never left. The friend who was created during her childhood followed her and taunted Kristina.

Doctor's called this "friend" one side of Kristine. Almost as if she had a split personality. But the psychologists also thought that she was crazy for telling them this. Blaming an addiction to drugs, or some insane thoughts in her mind to act this way. This side of Kristine hated her body, which made Kristina anorexic. To hate her body and make her suffer for beauty.

Her parents began to feel worried, wondering if they should Kristina away. After a series of events that happened to their fifteen year old daughter, they finally decided to take her to Lakeside Hospital for young adults with eating disorders.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter-o Seven-o complete-o?
I never learned Spanish...