‹ Prequel: RemiX

RemiX 2: Reunite

Chapter 2: Journey's Starting Point

*Maria has decided to look for Isaiah once again for she still believes he's out there still alive. As she gathered her supplies she told John and Kate that she'll be leaving soon.*

John: Maria you can't really be serious on going out to there to find Isaiah. Who knows what could've happpened to him.

Maria: Well just because you gave up looking for him does not stop me from believing he's still alive.

Kate: We didn't give up, we just put it aside for now. I still think he's alive, but right now we need to hold off for a while.

Maria: Hold off? What kind of friends would take a break from searching for someone they haven't seen in months? Well I'm not giving up til I find him. *walks off*

*Maria walks down the street and thinks of revisiting the island where she last saw Isaiah, thoughts of Isaiah and Duke ran through Maria's mind and questions came popping up around her.*

Maria: *Thinks to herself.* I still don't understand what Duke wanted me for. What did he want with me..... Isaiah, please be alive...

*Maria arrives at the dock and looks out to the sea.*

Maria: Well here goes my first stop. *makes water form into a ice bridge and walks across as it leads to the island* I just hope there's a slight chance a clue of where he might be here.

*As she reached the ruined island Maria wonders around the area in search of any sign where Isaiah could be. She searched the whole entire island but saw nothing that could help her. When as she was about to leave. A shiny object catches her attention and she walks over to it. Maria picks it up and notice its Sarah's moon pendant that she gave to Isaiah. Maria remembers seeing Sarah wearing it and thoughts of Sarah runs through Maria's mind. Maria pulls out a pendant with a sun on it with clouds and holds it close to the moon pendant as they both cling each other swinging back and forth. Maria starts to search the area around here hoping she can find Isaiah here and hoping he's still alive. But as she cleared rocks she saw nothing but corpse of men and Omegas. As she saw nothing but dead bodies, none of the casualties were Isaiah, nor Duke. This brought fear into Maria's body as she notice Isaiah may still be alive, but also Duke. Maria sees a journal on the ground and picks it up and reads what is written here. The journal was still in perfect condition. Maria reads it out loud.*

Maria: Experiments..... This could be useful. *Continues to read on.*

*As Maria reads the journal of experiments Duke has created and pictures of them she reaches the end of the book and stands there shocked.*

Maria: He's still alive...... And he created a new type of creature..... *Reads the name and looks at the picture and sees a picture of what appears to look alot like Isaiah. Covered in dark flames and yellow eyes.* Shadow Clones. A type of creature that takes over a host's body and makes a clone of them and knows everything that person knows..... I have to tell John and Kate about this. *Rushes off the island and back to the city.*