I Want Out

THE END?

Everywhere there was alcohol, couples making out, and illegal shit and I loved every second of it. I still couldn’t find Nick so, I decided to get a drink that Jack made and let me tell you it was strong. Therefore I only had one but I was still pretty buzzed. After an hour of dancing Nick was nowhere to be found. I was getting kinda worried.

“JOHN!” I yelled over the loud music.

“YESH!” he slurred, oh great a drunk John.

“DO YOU KNOW WHERE NICK IS?” I shouted.

“HES OUTSIDE ON THE PHOOOONE! OR SOMPING” yes his something really did sound like that. I pushed my way through the people and made it outside. I heard Nick’s voice on the other side of the bus. I was about to go over until I heard him talking.

“Hey baby I miss you” he said into the phone.

“I can’t wait to come home, tour has been horrible without you.”

“You’re the best girlfriend a guy could ask for.” Did he just say girlfriend.

“Okay, well I love you, bye.” He said hanging up the phone. Nick he’s cheating on a girl with me. I couldn’t believe it. I ran as fast as I could back to the bus and packed up all of my stuff and left but not without leaving a note.

NEXT DAY

JOHN’S POV

Fuck. My head hurts so much. I got up out of my bunk and walked into the kitchen to grab some coffee but something caught my eye it was a Note that said “From Bri To: Everyone”

If you haven’t noticed now I’m gone and you won’t see me again. John, my lovely brother, you’ve taught me so many things I think we both know its time for me to finally leave. I’m not really sure why I’m leaving this note. I guess all in all I want out I can’t take another day. I’ll miss you guys so much.

Love,
Bri D. O’Callaghan

My little sister…she’s gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now raise your hand if you saw this coming. I'm the only one, huh. As I said there will be a sequel, I'll post it sometime before I head to Salt Lake City!