I Want Out

Chapter 4

After the shoving of Nick, John was waiting on me to finished getting dressed. I put on a bikini, over it I slipped on shorts, put on a shirt that said "could stop, should stop", and brushed my hair. I walked out of the bathroom into the kitchen to grab a pop tart.

“Ok, ready!” I chirped.

“Do you really have to wear that?” John said groaning and pointing at my shirt while we walked outside

“Of course I do! I’m showing support, even though it’s for All Time Low.” I giggled.

“Really?” he sighed.

“Well unless…” I said taking off my shirt to show my bikini top. I caught some people staring and I heard a few wolf whistles.

“OK OK! NO… NO PUT IT BACK ON NOW!” John yelled covering his eyes. I proceeded to chuckle while putting the shirt on. John and I started to walk to the merch tent.

“Ok, if a dude is harassing you kick him in the nuts, even if he is in a band.” John stated.

“You’re insane.” I chuckled.

“Okay well sit here, sell merch, and don’t let anyone rape you. I’m going.” He said hugging me.

“Love you too.” I said. He started to walk off, but then turned around and yelled “OH AND DON’T TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF!” I shook my head and sat in the chair waiting until the fans came. I was reading a book and I thought I saw a flash of red hair, I looked up and no one was there so I kept reading. Then I thought I saw more red, nope nothing. Finally I heard a voice behind me.

“Here you look tired, let me help you with that.” Nick said with an evil grin. He took out a water dispenser and dumped it on my head. I’m pretty sure it was full of ice, water, and maybe snow.

“N-n-n-ick, y-o-o-o-u b-a-a-s-s-t-t-erd.” I chattered.

“Oh right, welcome to warped.” He smiled walking away.

“Great.” I mumbled to myself. Well it looks like I’m gonna have to break John’s rules. I took off my wet shirt and put my hair up in a ponytail. Come on warm air I’m freezing! I sat down and pulled my knees up to my chest, still shivering.

“You cold?” Halvo asked coming up from behind.

“No, I-I-m j-j-just sh-i-i-iver-i-ing for f-f-fun.” I replied sarcastically.

“Here, stand up.” He said I did and he stole my chair.

“H-H-HEY!” I yelled.

“Sit.” He said patting his lap.

“F-f-f-ine.” I said sitting down. He wrapped his arms around me, who knew Halvo was warm.

“Thanks.” I said.

“Hey, you didn’t chatter.” He smiled.

“Yeah, I-I-I’m warming u-up.” I said. I looked up to see Nick; with an expression I couldn’t understand…I think it was jealousy? “What d-d-do you want S-s-santino.” I spat.

“Just came to see how the ice pop was doing.” He snickered staring at my chest.

“Hey, e-e-eyes here.” I said pointing to my eyes. He looked up and his expression changed back when Halvo put his head on my shoulder.

“Yeah, well have fun with Halvo.” He mumbled while walking off.

“I think he likes you.” Halvo said staring at me.

“Nick!? The one who has made my life hell.” I scoffed.

“Yes, didn’t you know teasing is a sign of affection?” he said.

“Please don’t go Dr. Phil on me.” I pleaded.

“I won’t but I must leave now, the stage is calling me.” He said dramatically.

“Have fun.” I waved.

“I thought I said no shirts off.” John grumbled while walking under the tent.

“Well I had it on until Mr. Sunshine decided to pour a water all over me.” I grumbled. He sighed and turned towards me. He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by Alex Gaskarth.

“Why hello there gorgeous.” He said smoothly. “What’s your name?” he asked putting his hand out.

“Bri.” I said as he kissed my hand.

“O’Callaghan.” John added glaring at Alex. Alex looked a little taken back.

“You’re John’s little sister!?” he asked in disbelief.

“Yup, and it sucks.” I said.

“Hey! Who brought you here.” John shouted.

“You did.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Well since you’re related to him, do you have a voice?” He asked.

“No.” I said. At the same time John said “Yes.”

“Perfect, you can sing Remembering Sunday with me.” Alex said.

“No no no no no I don’t do stages in front of a hell of a lot of people. “ I said shaking my head.

“Yes, yes she will now run along little Gaskarth.” John said shooing him away.

“JOHN!” I yelled.

“BRI!” he yelled back

“YOU KNOW I HAVE STAGE FRIGHT!” I screamed.

“Well this is a perfect chance to get over it.” John smiled. “Well I have to go and not be here, warped opens in ten. Have a fantastic time.”

Oh I will.

The day was okay, some teenagers tried to steal shit others flirted with me. It was good though because the tent was seated next to the main stage, I saw everything perfectly and the best part was the stage that ARTTM plays on is far far away from me. I took down the tent and put the merch into the boxes and loaded it in the trailer. I turned around and smacked into Nick’s chest.

“Sorry.” I mumbled walking off.

“Wait!” He yelled coming after me.

“What do you want?” I huffed.

“A bet.” He smirked. “I bet that you can not be nice to me for two weeks.”

“If I lose?” I asked.

“You get to be my personal slave for the rest of warped.” He smirked.

“If I win you get to streak around warped.” I grinned.

“Deal.” He said sticking his hand out, I shook it and we walked away. Oh my, what have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading I hope you liked it.