I Want Out

Chapter 7

John has been nothing but trouble. All he does is bug me about Nick. You like him don’t you, don’t deny it, and then he’ll make kissy faces.

“JOHN STOP IT NOW!” I yelled.

“Make me…Nick and Bri sitting in a tree, OH HEY THAT RYTHMES!” he screamed running around.

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” I screamed chasing after him.

“You can’t catch me!” He grabbed Pat’s pink bike and took off.

“ARGH FUCK!” I said throwing my hands in the air.

“Hey, no cussing.” Pat said getting off the bus. “Where’s my bike?”

“John high jacked it.” I said walking away.

“FUCK!” Pat screamed.

“No cussing.” I said mimicking Pat. Then I heard a low rumbled and it started to get louder. I turned around and there was Halvo coming closer on a dirt bike. What the hell! Everyone had a set of wheels and I don’t! Maybe I could steal the bus…

“Hey chica hop on.” Halvo said patting the seat behind him. I ran over to him a sat, he took off his helmet and gave it to me.

“Put it on, you need it more than I do.” He said rolling his eyes. I eyed the helmet and hesitantly put it on, who knows where it had been. Once it was on my head we took off. A couple times Halvo almost ran into people, but we managed to get through alive. About a half hour later we stopped at the end of the parking lot.

“Alright spill now, why were you smiling when you fell asleep on Nick.” He said looking me dead in the eye. I took off my helmet and replied.

“You sound like such a girl.” I giggled.

“Seriously, why, you’re supposed to hate him. It’s the circle of life, the natural order of things.” He said

“He called me Dakota.” I sighed.

“Isn’t that John’s nickname for you.” Halvo asked confused.

“Well yeah, but its also my middle name.” I mumbled. Then Halvo did the unexpected…he started to laugh?

“Why are you laughing?” I asked very confused.

“You’ll see in a day or two.” He chuckled. “Alright that’s all I wanted to know.” He said taking off again. He ditched me at the bus. So, I walked back to the empty merch stand and sat on the chair that they’ll probably have to surgically remove after warped. Only five or six more weeks…ugh. Lost in my thoughts I didn’t realize a very sweaty John running towards me.

“BRI!” He yelled making me fall off my seat.

“What the fuck!?” I mumbled loudly standing up.

“Its seems you forgot you’re supposed to be singing with All Time Low right now!” He screamed throwing me over his shoulder and running me to the main stage.

“JOHN!” I screamed hitting his back. This must of looked very weird.

“Have fun.” He said putting me down and kissing me on the cheek.

“Alright, we’re going to slow it down a bit.” He said getting his acoustic guitar. “This songs called Remembering Sunday.” He sang and then it came my part. I was handed a mic and shoved on stage by Jack.

“Are following me in my desperate endeavor, To find my whoever, wherever she may be.” He sang. I walked onto stage and sang.

“I'm not coming back
I've done something so terrible
I'm terrified to speak But you'd expect that from me
I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just
Washing you out of my hair and out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world,
From so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head” I sang.

“Well I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home” He finished up.

“And that ladies and gentlemen was Bri O’Callaghan, The Maine’s merch bitch. So go bug her and shit.” He said as I waved and walked off stage.

“See, I told you. I knew you could do it.” John said tackling me into a hug.

“I hate you so much.” I said hugging him back.

“I didn’t know you could sing Bri.” Nick said walking over with no crutches.

“Where are your crutches?” I asked.

“They’re annoying.” He smiled.

“Well, I didn’t know I could sing, John said I could.” I said.

“Well you did great.” He said engulfing me in a hug. We stood like that until John started coughing and we awkwardly broke apart.

“I’m gonna get out of here before…yeah, I’m just gonna go.” John said walking off.

“What’s his problem?” Nick asked.

“I have no idea.” I lied. That’s when Pat came running up to me huffing.

“Bri * gasp * hurry Garrett * gasp * had a lot of * gasp * red bulls *gasp * come now.” He said pulling me along.

“Nick! Um I’ll see you later!” I said running with Pat. When we got on the bus he shoved me in and locked the door behind him. “What the hell.” I screamed.

“Good job Pat.” Garrett said standing up and high fiving Pat.

“Wait Garretts fine, what am I doing here?” I asked.

“We” John said motioning to everyone. “Want you to admit you like Nick, because I tricked you this morning. So, I want to hear it straight from your mouth or we’re not letting you leave.” John said as Garrett went to go guard the door.

“Ugh! Why do you care!” I screamed frustrated.

“Because I’m your brother and its my job to protect you and shit, plus I just want something to black mail you with.” He smiled.

“You suck.” I sighed plopping down on the couch.

“So tell.” Kennedy said.

“You guys are like a bunch of high school girls.” I groaned.

“Alright, fine. Tell us or…I’ll call Nick and tell him you like him.” Pat snickered going up to get his phone.

“NO NO NO!” I yelled lunging at Pat and knocking him over.

“Alright! FINE I LIKE NICK SANTINO! YOU HAPPY NOW.” I screamed, shoving Garrett out of my way and when I opened the door there stood Nick.

“So, who do you like?” he asked smirking. Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 7, cliff hanger DUN DUN DUNN!