I Want Out

Chapter 9

After the set Nick pulled me aside to talk to me.

“So um I wanted to uh.” He said blushing. “Well I wanted to um you see well.” He said rubbing the back of his neck.

“Why is the Nick Santino getting nervous?” I said smiling.

“Yeah.” He mumbled. “Doyouwanttogoonadatewithmetonight?” He said all in one breath.

“Whoa slow down.” I said trying to figure out what he said.

“Do you want to go on a date with me tonight.” He said looking on the ground.

“Of course!” I exclaimed excitedly. “Where are we gonna go.”

“It’s a surprise.” He grinned walking off. Damn that boy, he knows I can’t stand surprises!

“Hey Halvo!” I said running over to him.

“Do yo-“ I started, but then was cut off.

“No I will not tell you where Nick is taking you.” He sighed.

“But why.” I whined.

“Because he gave me 20 dollars not to.” He grinned.

“Ugh!” I grunted. “Will I like it?” I asked.

“Yes, yes you will, now run along little one Halvo is about to make a move.” He said pointing to a bleach blonde. I rolled my eyes at him.

“ERIC HAS HERPES!” I yelled. I looked and saw the blonde scrunch up her face and walk away.

“Bri! You suck!” he whined.

“Aw, you’re embarrassed.” I said pinching his cheeks.

“Get away, before I tell Nick you have herpes.” Halvo said.

“Love you too!” I waved walking off to the bus to take a nap. I climbed into the bunk to find Nick already there. How am I supposed to sleep now! I sighed and crawled over Nick, but of course at that moment he decided to roll over. So now I’m underneath a half naked Nick and I swear I just saw him smirk.

“Nick, I know you’re awake.” I sighed.

“No I’m not, this is all a figment of your imagination, so go sleep.” He mumbled.

“Mhm, yeah, sure.” I giggled. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

NIGHT TIME!

“Bri, Bri, wake up.” Vicky-t said poking me.

“Mhm, no, I’m tired” I said swatting at her.

“Get your lazy ass out of bed its time for your date.” She said pulling me out.

“Oh shit! What do I wear.” I said pulling my hair.

“We have that covered.” Sierra said coming out from the back lounge holding and outfit.

“Nick had this all covered didn’t he.” I chuckled.

“Yup, now lets fix your hair.” She said ushering me into the bathroom. After about 30 minutes of hair pulling, I was finished.

“Ta Da!” Vicky-t said as I stood up. Wow, I didn’t know my hair could do that. I was dressed quite nicely. Thank you Sierra. When I was done with my make up I was shoved out the door.

“Good evening madam.” John said opening the door to the van. He was wearing a tux and a hat. He looked so funny.

“Wow Nick went all out.” I laughed.

“Oh shut up and get in the damn car.” He sighed.

“Alright.” I giggled. I climbed into the infamous van. John took off driving on a back road through the woods, until we reached a lake. On the shore of it was a blanket; it looks like Nick set up a picnic, classy. What was different about it though was that there was a small screen in front of it.

“Okay, well Nick will be here in five minutes, go sit on the blanket. And no making out, no sex, no nothing. Got it because I will be watching you.” John said engulfing me in a hug.

“You’re so weird.” I giggled pushing him away. He shook his head, got back in the car, and drove away. So, I walked over to the blanket and sat down.

“Bonjour, Mademoiselle.” Nick said sitting next to me.

“You did a very wonderful job.” I said pulling him in for a kiss. “I do have one question though.”

“And what would that be?” Nick said.

“How the hell did you get John in a tux.” I asked.

“Blackmail.” He said. This date is going to be great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not having braces feels good =^_^= Hope you enjoyed it!