Status: Finished! I just have to post all of the chapters on here :)

Now I panic?

Chapter Twenty-Four

Steam rises around me as I take a shower, and I do my best to let it calm me down. It's 6:30 in the morning, an hour before the wedding, and the nerves are just kicking in now.

I'm careful not to wet my hair; my freshly styled and dyed hair. The style ladies dyed it a deep raven black, and cut it more evenly. It's up in rollers now.

Taking deep breaths, I step out of the shower, rubbing my body with lavender scented oil as I was commanded, before slipping on my new lace underwear set(I don't even want to think about why i'll need it) and wrapping myself in a plush towel. I step out of the bathroom, and let out a shriek.

"Megan?!"

My best friend stands at the nightstand, slipping a pair of silver hoops in her ears, and grins when she sees me, her multicolored eyes lighting up the room and making her few freckles stand out. She runs over and hugs me.

"Kortney! When were you planning on calling me with the news? I haven't heard a word from you since you left after running from your fiance-I was worried."

To be honest, i'd been so busy, i'f forgotten about her... but I can't tell her that.

"I'm sorry, i've been really busy, Meg. A lot has happened. Who told you?"

She tucks a stand of her long auburn hair behind an ear, and smiles smugly. "Mark called, and I actually flew over with them. But I got a hotel to keep it a secret."

Those devils... I love them so much. "Well i'm so glad to see you. I was starting to panic a little."

She pats my arm comfortingly. "I know, this is huge. But from what Mark has told me, this guy must really love you if he called the cops on his own grandfather."

I look down at her dress, and squeal again. It's a mid-thigh length, black and strapless number, with a wide silver diamond-studded belt. And her heels are silver pumps with diamond studded heels. "Oh my gosh! That dress is hot, Meg. And those shoes. When did you get them?"

She twirls for me. "On the last 'family outing' my mom took me on. It was more like a business outing..." Her face falls, but she smiles again, covering it up like only she can do. "Thanks for giving me an occasion to wear it."

I frown, seething on the inside at her parents. "Well you know you're practically my sister, so you don't have to worry about them."

She nods, the shadows disappearing from her eyes. "Yeah well, I need to score a husband next, so i'm going for the goggle eye factor."

I laugh and go sit on the bed. Mrs. Thomas and mom come in, carrying my dress between them, looking close to tears. I slip into it without too much trouble, and mom really does start to cry.

"My baby is getting married," she sobs, grabbing me into a big, crushing embrace.

Megan starts taking the curlers out of my hair, and I watch in the mirror as all of my hair is released into a long, curly mass around my head.

"It's amazing," I breath as I arrange it around my face.

There's a knock at the door, and Mom opens it to reveal Mark and the guys, all dressed up it their tuxes, and obviously hating every minute in them.

But they freeze when they see me. I smile, a bit embarrassed.

"Kor?" Mark looks shocked, like the others, and I spin slowly.

"So? Do I look like a beautiful bride?"

Peter steps forwards, kneeling. "Zach doesn't deserve you Kor. Marry me instead?"

I laugh, patting his fiery hair affectionately. "Find someone your own age, Peter."

"All right people, let's move. We only have a couple hours till the 'I do's."

I'm sheaperded out and put in a limo with Megan, Mom, and Mrs. Thomas. The limo is white and long, and inside everything is designed in cream, and light brown, polished wood.

As I start to feel nauseous, I plug in my ear buds and listen to some music on my ipod. I feel a tap, and turn to Megan.

"You should sing for Zach at the reception. You know you're an amazing singer."

I smile nervously. "Maybe."

It takes about 45 minutes to arrive at the hall, and as soon as the limo stops, I start to lose it.

.............................................................................

Zach's POV

I straighten my tie for the tenth time since we got here. I'm freaking out a bit here, i'll admit it. Not for myself, but for Kortney. I sent Josh to check on her; he's taking forever.

My parents invited almost half the country it seems, and i'm so mad at them. This was supposed to be a simple reception, but of course they have to turn everything into a business occasion. This is my life, and they're...

When Kortney and I move out, it'll be the best thing that ever happened to me.

Kortney doesn't need all this extra stress. she was dreading it enough without this. And i'm not looking forward to fake smiling for people I don't even know.

The door opens and Josh strolls in, going straight to the mirror, obviously hating his suit.

"Two minutes to showtime," he says, loosening his tie a bit.

"I don't care-how's Kortney?"

He glances at me in the mirror. "Nervous much?"

I glare, and he laughs, then seems to think. "She's... quiet."

"Quiet? In a panicky kind of way?"

"No, just in a blank way. No expression or anything. She was listening to her ipod; I guess it's keeping her calm. Her brother said she started to panic when they got here, but they were able to calm her down. She looks amazing though."

Of course she does. I breathe out a sigh of relief and concern. What if something goes wrong?

I don't have time to dwell on it though, because the... Justice of Peace comes in. "It's time."

My stomach does a flip, but I stand up, staying calm. I have to; if I don't, Kortney will know it, and then everything will go wrong. Josh keeps glancing at me.

"Chill out man, she'll be fine. She's tougher than she looks, and as soon as she sees you, she'll relax."

I nod, somewhat reassured.

When told, Josh and I walk in the side door, to the front of the room, where the Justice of Peace now waits. My mind is blank as I observe Kortney's Mom and Dad come in, followed by my parents, and the bridesmaids, none of whom I know.

The hall has been decorated in pure white and a spring green, just like Kortney picked. It's beautiful, definately, but the only thing that matters is who will be walking down the center of it to me.

Josh taps my arm, still holding his position.

:Bro you're scaring me. Look alive."

I shake my head to clear my thoughts, and put a smile on my face, hoping everyone thinks it's real. I focus my attention on breathing normally, feeling myself losing control. Calm down, I tell myself, everything is going to be okay.

I manage to keep myself relaxed for a few minutes, and then the music is switched to the traditional wedding march. Looking over, I see that Josh and the bridesmaids are looking towards the door.

My heart gives a jump, as the doors, big and shining, open to reveal my bride.

One look at her, and all of my nerves vanish. She walks slowly, step by small step, towards me, a small, nervous smile curving her deep purple lips.

Her dress is amazing, showing off all her curves, and none of her flaws(not that she has any). Her hair is what i'm surprised by though. It's in a mass of curls framing her face in the best way. Her veil falls over it, and trails down past the train of her dress. She must've gotten contacts, because her glasses are gone.

All in all, she's an angel. She holds and orderly bouquet of white and Chertreuse(green) roses that she picked out.

She's in front of me now, facing me, but looking down. That smile is still on her face, but I know it's fake. I take her hands as she begins to speak.

"We are gathered here today in the face of this company, to join together Zachary Jacob Thomas, and Kortney Jesca Laia Rene in matrimony, which is an honourable and solemn...

I tune out after her says her whole name. I had no idea she had so many, and from the wince she gives when her says it, she doesn't much like it. She keeps her posture straights ahead at my chest. She glances up briefly, and our eyes meet.

Her eyes are filled with nervousness and slight panic. I smile warmly, giving her trembling hands a squeeze.

"Just breathe, it'll be over before you know it," I whisper, just loud enough for her to hear. "You look like an angel."

She blinks, and a genuine smile forms on her face. A light perfume floats up to my nose as she shifts, but before I can comment on it, I hear my name.

"Zachary, do you take Kortney for your lawful wedded wife, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only onto her for as long as you both shall live?"

That seems a bit dressed up.. I wonder if my parents arranged for him to say more than necessary. It wouldn't surprise me.

I meet Kortney's eyes again. "I do."

He repeats the question to Kortney, and she swallows before answering, looking down.

"I... do." She winces slightly, and her hand loosens in mine a bit, as if she's letting go, but I hold tight.

The ceremony continues, but i'm entirely focused on Kortney.

"Do you have the rings?"

I look over as Josh holds out the small cushion that has the rings on it, grinning, and I take the small one. I pause, looking down at her, and she looks back up at me, smiling softly. I lift her left hand, and slide the rings on over her engagement ring.

Kortney takes the other ring, and repeats this process to me, actually meeting my eyes this time. The official smiles.

"You may now seal the promises you have made with a kiss."

Finally. I let go of one of her hands, cupping her cheek, and kiss her slowly, making sure everyone gets a chance to see.

I hear hundreds of camera flashes go off, and after what seems like forever, I pull back.

"Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the loving couple, Mr and Mrs. Thomas."

Applause and cheers from everywhere, as I kiss Kortney one more time, just a peck, before we turn to them.

Almost everyone in the audience-family, friends, and people who were invited for no reason-is crying.

Impatient(who can blame me) to be alone with Kortney, I take her hand, and we walk back down the aisle, smiling a everyone, before exiting the building.

Kortney's POV

When we step out of the hall, i'm nearly blinded by hundreds of camera flashes. There are reporters and crowds of people everywhere on the steps and lawn of the building. There are bars holding them back, and security guards lined up to discourage the brave ones.

Zach doesn't break stride, leading me through the crowd, ignoring the cameras and yelling reporters.

"Zachary! Is it true you were threatened to be disowned if you did not go through with this?"

"Zach! Aren't you a little young to marry?"

"Is it true you're finally taking over your father's position?"

"Young lady are you expecting?"

What?!

I manage to tune out the rest as we near the limo. Zach opens the door for me, and I gather the skirt of my gown, sliding in. He follows, and he closes the door and locks in behind us. The windows are black, and most of the noise is drowned out, and I sigh.

Zach is breathing a bit quickly, visibly furious. I slide down in the seat as he rubs his temples, stress overcoming him.

"I'm so sorry," he mumbles, not looking at me.

Feeling his stress and embarrassment, I scoot closer to him, resting a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Hey."

He looks over at me, and I smile.

"I'm a Thomas now; i'll get used to it. None of that took away the fact that we're married."

This brings a smile to his face, and he leans over, wrapping his arms around me. "You really do look amazing. I can't wrap my head around the fact that you're mine yet. I'm just... overwhelmed. No more boundaries. We belong to each other now."

I laugh with him. There's a know on the door, and he leans over to unlock it.

Mom and Dad, Mark and the guys, and Megan climb in, all smiling.

"Where are Mr and Mrs. Thomas," I ask.

Zach grins. "We're right here."

I roll my eyes and flick his head. "I meant your parents."

He grabs my wrists, kissing me quickly. "Hands off till our honeymoon, Mrs. Thomas."

"Stop calling me that."

He holds me close, kissing me again

"He's right- save it for your honeymoon," Liam laughs.

Honeymoon...

A thought comes to mind, and I gasp a little. Zach pulls back. "What is it?"

I laugh, waving him off. "Oh nothing. Let's head to the reception."

Honeymoon...
♠ ♠ ♠
THE WEDDING!! TADA! Hope I did it justice, and didn't ruin it with lovey dovey stuff>>

Anyway tell me what you guys think(I kept my promise. By the end of the month.)

TECH