Status: Finished! I just have to post all of the chapters on here :)

Now I panic?

Chapter Two

I put my key in the lock and open the front door. The house is dark, and dead quiet. I go into the kitchen and put my keys in the holder and my bag on the counter, then go to check on the boys.

I don't have to go far; as soon as I walk into the living room, I see them all sprawled in different positions on our long sofa. They turn to me, looking miserable, and I forget all about my anger at them.

I sigh, sitting between them. Peter groans, and I rub his fiery red spikes. His eyes are red. Mark walks out from the back of the house, looking better than his band, but still pretty bad.

"So, I guess you guys had lots of fun huh?" The guys all groan, and I realize that I said that too loud. "Sorry guys," I whisper. "Did you takes some aspirin?"

Liam looks incredulous. "We don't know where that is. You always get it for us."

I stand up and make my way to the bathroom. The aspirin is in the medicine cabinet on the third shelf, as always. Going into the kitchen, I grab four cups of water, and make everyone takes two pills. Then I go to check my e-mails.

Mark comes to stand at the door. "You should've stayed, Kort. We wouldn't have these hangovers if you'd been there."

I spin to face him, angry. "So you're saying it's my fault you guys let yourselves get drunk?! I didn't want to be in the way again when things got crazy, which they did! You didn't want me there!"

Mark covers his ears, his ace twisted in pain, and I lower my voice again.

"You're only getting what you deserve. You know better than to get drunk like that."

He sighs, moving to sit on my bed. Were both silent for awhile. Then, "We won you know."

I look at him in surprise. "Really? That's cool."

He nods, smiling. "Got five thousand dollars." He digs in his pocket, pulling out a wad of bills, and puts them in my hand. I stare at him in shock.

"That's your share. We split it between the five of us. This is your share. One thousand dollars. Part of our winning is because of you."

I raise an eyebrow.

He grins. "The judges said that our appearance was 'completely embracing the punk rock feel, without going overboard'. That's all you right there, and I told them so. They said it was a shame you left, they want you to come back next Saturday so they could meet you." His face goes somber again.

"I didn't mean to call you boring; you're not. You just..." He runs a hand through his hair. "You have to let that night go. I will never... let that happen again. Do you hear me?" I nod.

"If I ever do anything that stupid again- if I ever seem like I'm going to do that again, I want you to pack up your stuff, and run. And don't ever come back; because something will be very wrong with me."

I nod, slipping the money into my pocket, and stand up. "Hungry?"

He nods slowly. "I want soup."

"You want soup what?"

"Sorry. I want soup now."

I put my hands on my hips. He chuckles. "Please?"

"That's better."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe please. I'll post again today. (I hope)