The Other Woman

Chapter 48: Deception

It took a while, but Amanda was able to find out what she needed. It took her a few months to dig into Frank’s past and find out what she could use against him to break up his happy home.

While looking into his past she ran across the name Kaitlin Ross. Once she had the information that she needed on the name she contracted Kaitlin and then insistently became the best of friends.

They had planned to meet up and come up with a plan to get back at Frank. Once they had met up with each other they had come up with the plan of Amanda going to the press about her not so happy time with Frank.

Amanda had sat back in glee when she was thought that her and Kaitlin plan had worked, but a few days after the paper was released Kaitlin had called her up and told her to watch an interview that was posted on the web.

As she watched Amanda felt fury course through her body as the interviewer asked if the accusations against him were true when a very pissed off Gerard told the story for what it really was and after he was done the very pregnant girlfriend of his stepped in and she stopped it from planning.

She even read some of the comments that were posted about her and how she was an attention seeking slut and how she just wants to be in the limelight when she has seen how famous Frank had become.

She swiped the items that were on her desk to the floor in a fit and went to destroy more things around her apartment. She couldn’t let him win and she refused to let him win. She was damned if he was going to live the life that she had worked so hard to get only to be dropped like a dime on the street.

After her tantrum she clamed down and smoothed back her hair and clothes and went to sit back down. She knew now that she couldn’t get to him by way of the media, but how could she get to him. After some thought she came up with an idea; she could get to him by the girlfriend.

She knew that their were risk involved, but she knew what she had to do to get what she wanted and if that meant getting rid of one person than so be it.

Amanda let the plan wash over her as she closed her eyes and came up with the details of how she could get rid of Monica for the time being.

When she was done thinking she called Kaitlin up.

“Hello?”

“Change of plan Kaitlin. I got a better idea.” after speaking with her for some time Amanda told her what she wanted to do now since the magazine article didn’t work.

When she was done talking to Kaitlin she went into her bed room and changed for bed. Once under the sheets she allowed a calming breath to come over her as she thought about what she came up with. What a brilliant plan that it was and once it was all done and said she would have her revenge.

As she closed her eyes she thought that deception cane be a deadly thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I have not updated, but for the past week I have been very sick and all I have done all day was sleep for the past 4 days. Here is an update and I am sorry that its crap, but I am on a lot of meds so it may not have made sense.

I hoped that you liked it and please leave comments.