The Other Woman

Chapter 52: Frank’s POV

It was just after our show and it was awesome to be back on stage after the break that we had. Now I was at the after party that was thrown together. I looked at the watch and noticed that it was just after 11pm. I was counting down the hours until I could go home. I wanted to leave now, but Brain said that I had to at least stay until one which was two hours away. I just really wanted to be at home with Monica and Anthony. I wished that she was able to come, but since she was pregnant she couldn’t.

I felt something pressed into my hand and noticed that it was a beer. I looked up to see Bob who salauted his drink to me and I did the same with the beer he just gave me. I smiled at him as he then led his girlfriend Cassie away. They were so cute together Though I wouldn’t tell him that, Bob would kill me.

I leaned against the wall and just drank my beer and watched as Gee and Nonnie walked my way. I lowered my beer because I knew how it was for him sometimes with him being a recovering alcoholic.

“Was sup man?” He asked me once he was close enough to be heard over the music that was playing.

“Missing my family. I want to go home.” I kind of whined. I just wanted to hold Monica. The time that we spend together gets better and better than the last time.

“sorry, man. I could feel you. If Nonnie wasn’t here with me I would be in deep shit with the alcohol around.”

“awe, baby thanks.” She said kissing his cheek.

Not to long ago I found out that Gee and Nonnie had been together when Anthony was born and that she was there to help him get clean. Even though I didn’t like her that much I silently thanked her for her part in getting Gee cleaned.

After a while of talking to them I made my way around talking to various people and drinking a few more beers before I decided that I had enough and wanted to call Monica. I noticed that only an hour or so pasted since I last check and is seemed as of time was mocking me.

Walking upstairs to the house I went to find a quite place so that I was able to call home. When I did I went in and closed the door behind me. Not soon after I heard the door open again and I was meet with the person that I hated the most, but still had feeling for. Amanda.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but its almost to the end. I am also working on my new story As Blue As The Sky. So be looking for that soon.

Please leave comments.