The Other Woman

Epilogue

Monica’s screams could be heard through out the halls in the hospital, “Frank I fucking hate you for doing this to me! We’re never having sex again! Get out of my room now! I don’t want to see your face ever again!” she yelled at him, but as soon as a contraction came she called him back, “Frankie baby don’t leave me. I love you so much.”

Frank was by her side the whole time and if she was squeezing the shit out of his hand he would be laughing at her ever changing moods, “I’m not leaving baby and I love you too.” He said as he bent down and kissed her sweat face.

Soon after another contraction hit her and she squeezed his hand even more causing him to scream with her. He hoped and prayed that he was going to be able to play guitar after this. He didn’t know that for someone so small that she was so strong.

Just then the doctor walked in and gave them all smiles. Coming over to the bed she looked down at Monica she said, “Hello Monica how are you doing?” she asked.

Before she could answer another contraction hit her. the doctor did all the necessary checks and conclude that she had dilated to 10 and when she looked down she noticed that the baby’s crown was showing, “It’s show time people.” The doctor stated.

The nurses that were in the room prepared themselves and got everything hooked up. Another contraction hit Monica full force and she cried out once again in pain. The doctor situated herself between Monica’s legs, “Now Monica when I tell you to push you push okay?” Monica she nodded her head.

Since her contractions were on perfect time the doctor counted tow three and told her to push just as a contraction hit. Monica pushed with all her might and then she rested. Not long after she had to push two more times and the baby was out.

Monica smiled as they laid her new son on her so that she could hold him. Monica and Frank both looked down at their newest addition as the doctor cleaned her up. As the nurses took the baby to be cleaned Monica was hit with another contraction, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she screamed.

The doctor looked up from what she was doing, “What the hell?!” the doctor shouted. She quickly took the ultrasound in hand and placed it on her stomach. After a moment or looking she let out a gasp, “Okay Monica I am going to need you to push.”

Once again they repeated the counting and pushing and a moment later another shrill cry hit the air. The doctor now placed a baby girl in her arms and both Monica and Frank gasped in shock.

Once a nurse came to clean the new baby girl the doctor told Monica to push a few more times to get the placentas out. Once done she cleaned Monica and she was soon placed on a new bed and taken back to her room.

Soon after the babies joined them and they were both placed into her arms. Frank sat on the bed with he helping her hold them and stroking the soft tender heads.

Nonnie, who was carrying Anthony came into the room followed by Gee, Linda, Alicia and Mikey who were holding their son, the others. Anthony let out a giggle and pointed, “Look at babies.”

Everyone looked in surprised, “Twins?” Nonnie asked in a shocked voice.

“Yep, it seemed that the babies heart beats were in time and that Fender was hiding Linda.” Frank said.

Monica looked at him, “We are going to have to talk about his name.” she stated when she heard him call their new son Fender.

“Wow, I hope that doesn’t happen to us when Non has our baby,” Gee said with a scared look on his face, “I don’t think I can handle one let alone two babies.”

Nonnie looked at him and slapped him with her free hand across the arm, “HEY!” she yelled at him. Everyone laughed.

As Monica and Frank looked around the room and at their new babies the bliss. Monica looked at Frank with her heart in her eyes and he looked at her the same way and they felt like the luckiest people in the world to have the life that they had full of joy, peace, happiness, trust, and most of all love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to every last person who read my story and who enjoyed it.

Thank you for the comments and for making the story what it is. I am sorry that this is the end, but after I complete one story after this one I was thinking about doing a sequel. I am not sure yet, but it brewing in my head.

though this story is over I do have more stories you can read. Here are the links. Check them out and let me know what you think. Hope to see you guys around mibba.
Betrayed
As Blue As The Sky
In Love With A Stripper
Going Up

Love you guys, One!
Queenie