She Called Me Sweetheart

1/1

Jade lowered her Ray-Bans over her hazel eyes, as she lazed on the grass. She was waiting for someone; the one person she knew would make her smile. She had been waiting for a while now, her iPod softly playing in her ears. She tilted her head back, and her long blonde hair tickled the bottom of her back as she did so. She leaned up on her elbows, so she could see if she could see him.

She knew he'd come eventually, he may be a little late, but he'd turn up. She couldn't expect him to be on time all the time. He was busy. He always was. But he'd make time for her, like he always did. She didn't mind if his busy schedule meant that their time together was cut short. As long as they got to spend time together. She knew, if he wasn't recording, he was on tour, if he wasn't on tour or recording he was doing press or producing, or seeing his family.

She sighed and laid back, she knew she was early, but she was eager to see him. Jade hadn't seen him for over 4 months while he was off touring around the world, while his millions of fans screamed his name, and his lyrics right back at him. No matter how much she missed him while he was away; she couldn't begrudge him for doing what he was born to do. She knew, that no matter how many girls, and boys at times, came on to him, and tried to get into his pants after shows that he'd come back to her at the end, that he'd stay loyal and faithful and tell them no. After all, they'd been in love for over 5 years. She knew that even though he had a reputation, it was all false. That in reality, he would never stray. Maybe before they'd met, but now, she knew he'd changed.

But, even though they'd been dating for so long, and they lived together when he was at home, they had yet to make a further step. Not that Jade minded, it was just another one of those things that she'd have to cope with, like him being away for so long. It couldn't be helped. But she knew that taking that step wasn't necessary. She knew that they didn't need a piece of paper to validate their relationship; they were fine how they were.

She knew she probably looked silly, sat here on her own, but she didn't care. They met in this exact spot every time he returned from tour. It was a ritual. It was how they met. She was waiting for her friends to show up, when he walked past looking tired and hung-over, and he saw her, sat on the grass. He initiated the conversation, sat down and talked to her as she waited, then when her friend arrived he got her number and he called her the next day. The rest was history. He asked her to be his girlfriend on their sixth date. He told her he loved her after 6 months together and he asked her to move in with him on their first anniversary. He gave her a promise ring after 3 years together. Promising her that one day, they will get married. And while she was clinging onto that hope, she knew marriage or not, they were forever. She knew it. And she didn't care how long she had to sit in this spot waiting for him.

She checked her phone for the time; he'd probably just be getting out of the shower. She knew he'd get ready and rush to meet her here. Jade knew he'd want to have showered after his flight. She didn't mind waiting for him. She loved the way he smelt. It was intoxicating. She leant back so she was lying on her back. She pulled her knees up and looked up at the sky through her sunglasses. If she had to wait she was going to make herself comfortable. She closed her eyes, and relaxed as the sun warmed her entire body.

She loved it when it was like this. Hot, but not humid or dry it comfortable warmth that she didn't have to worry about being sweaty and smelly in. She pulled down her shorts in vain, not wanting to expose too much of her legs to passers-by as she was lay there. She just lay there for a while, in her own little world. It wasn't until she felt someone interlace her fingers with hers that she even looked up.

She looked over into the deep brown eyes of the man lay next to her. They smiled at each other. He leaned and kissed her. Just a short loving kiss. But it was that kind that meant the most to her, especially when they came from Gabe. They sat up and he wrapped his arms around her waist, she wrapped hers around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I've missed you mi amor," he whispered.

"I missed you too," he kissed her temple and they pulled apart. He stood up and took her hand, helping her to her feet.

They were an odd couple to look at, he stood at just above 6" and she stood at 5"5. They held hands as they walked through the park. He told her all about tour, his flight, and his fans. She smiled at how passionate he sounded about everything. How even though they talked every other day, he still didn't get bored of talking to her.

They got back to their apartment, and kicked off their shoes. Gabe pulled her towards the couch and she fell on top of him. He leaned up and kissed her. This one was more passionate than the one in the park; he knew he had her right where he wanted her. After 5 months of abstinence on tour, having his girlfriend was pure heaven.

As their kiss heated up, his hands found their way to her slim waist. He fingered the bottom of the thin camisole she was wearing and pulled it over her head. His hands made their way to the top of her denim shorts, he undid them and she discarded them quickly. Gabe looked over his girlfriend, who was straddling him, only in her underwear.

Jade stood up and started walking to the bedroom; Gabe followed her with his eyes then quickly stood up and pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He smirked when he got to the bedroom door and saw her lay on the bed.

She stood up and took his jeans off for him, now he was desperate for her. All he wanted
was her right now. She smirked when she saw the hungry expression in his eyes and her lips crashed against his. His arms snaked around her waist and he lifted her up, her legs wrapping around him. He walked over to the bed and lay her down on it. Her fingers curled in her hair as he unhooked her bra.

Their hands both slid down to their last remaining items of clothing and they were quickly discarded. Gabe entered her and she gasped. Her lips met his with a passion Gabe had never felt before. The sighs and moans came from both their mouths with each passing moment of pure ecstasy the couple were feeling. They both reached their peaks and collapsed in a sweaty heap next to each other.

"Welcome home baby," Jade said to Gabe in between breaths.

"Glad to be back," he panted, smiling at the blonde.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short.

For my lovelyy Jadeee :) xxx