Starless Eyes Remain

Ashton Way is a normal fourteen-year-old girl for all intensive purposes. Except, she's daughter of Gerard Way, famous lead singer of My Chemical Romance. When he starts dating a new, extremely young woman, he doesn't seem to have any time left for Ashton at all. In fact, Mikey Way, Gerard's brother and bassist for My Chem, is more of a father to her than her own dad.

But, there's two sides to every story. What's the new girlfriend's?

Dani is just an average, boring, twenty-three-year-old. But what happens when she starts dating Gerard Way, who's famous internationally for his amazing rock band, My Chemical Romance? Her life gets turned upside down. She loves him more than anything, and her life couldn't be better. But then, she starts to come to the upsetting realization that she may be putting a strain on Gerard and his daughter's relationship. She can't just let it go on like this, ruining some poor teenage girl's life. But she loves Gerard. What will she do?

*DISCLAIMER*
Neither of us (fabulous killjoy; or Fabulous Cola) own My Chemical Romance or anything else associated with them we may use in this story.
We do, however, own all our characters and plots. Please do not steal them.
Thank you! :)