Status: Just started

Fumbling

Who they hell are the Malfoys?

Chapter 2

I woke up with a start; because my dad shaking me, I could see sun shining from the
window.

“Wake up Millie love we’re about to land.” His voice had only a slight bit of daze but it mostly was awake. I blinked trying to push the sleep from my eyes and whipped all the crusty icky stuff away. I sat up and buckled my seat belt.

The landing was quite smoother then our liftoff I guess there wasn’t any rain in London today. My parents own two houses, one they bought after our first house caught on fire and the one in London they have always had. My mom’s parents owned it so when they passed on they gave it to her.

We were staying in the London house just for tonight and then the next day we’re going to the Quidditch World Cup; you do not know how excited I really am! I’m absolutely in love with the Irish team they make my life like completely.

I sighed when I stood up and grabbed my duffel bag from the overhead compartment. I had to wait for the people in front of me to exit the plane before I could start down the aisle. Once we got off the plain we headed right to the car that was waiting outside for us. We didn’t have to bring any bags except for whatever we wanted for a carry on.

It took only fifteen minutes to reach our house but every time I ride in a car I fall asleep. I don’t know what it is but it just makes me really tired and I fall straight to sleep. When I was little my parent would call me 2 mile Millie. I remember waking up on and off while my dad carried me into the house; he gently placed me on my bed and shut the door. I woke up at like 5 at night still really tired; man jet lag is a bitch I swear. I got out of my bed and folded the sheets back over.

I walked to the purple mirror that was above my dresser and sighed. I had long auburnish red hair and deep brown eyes, which was nothing like anyone in my entire family. They all had pitch black hair and bright blue eyes; no one had blonde or brown eyes on either side of my parent’s families. It makes no sense at all but hey what can I do about it now?

“Millie dear are you awake?” my mom’s gentle voice came through the door. I walked over and opened up my door to see my mom’s smiling face.

“Yeah mom?”

“We’re going to dinner at family friend’s house tonight. I know we just arrived and all but your father was extremely persistent on going and why wouldn’t I love a chance not to cook?”

“But mom…” I had a scowl on my face and all she did was look at me.

“Get dressed were leaving soon.” She briskly turned around and had started to walk away when she added. “Wear something appropriate, my version of appropriate.” Then she disappeared down the hallway.

I mumbled as I shut my door once again and looked around my room. It was a pale yellow color with posters and pictures from when I was ten and spent the summer over here. I went over to my closet and saw two dresses inside; I knew my mother must have placed them there because I surely would have never bought them. They looked extremely expensive and excessively girly, totally not my style.

There was a pink and a purple dress the pink one was fuffy and disgusting but the purple one was a soft flowery print that was like a sun dress but more chic. I grabbed the dress and put it on feeling the smooth fabric wrap around me. I quickly did my hair and makeup and then headed downstairs.

This house in particular was extremely ornate, all of the walls had lavishing fixtures and detailed wood workings it was insane. The spiral staircase had to be my favorite part. Each little banister had a different picture that told a different story about our family. I walked towards the living room my stupid annoying heels that had been left next to my door clicked along.

“Mom? Dad?” I called searching for my parents.

“Here darling. Were going by floo so don’t worry about transportation and falling asleep dear.” She smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Where are we going?” I asked as my father stepped into the fireplace.

“Malfoy Manor.” He said suddenly, there was a flash of light and he was gone.

I just have one question, who the hell are the Malfoy’s?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for everyone who has subscribed and everyone who has read, please please please comment and subscribe i want to know your feelings on this story. I know there hasn't been any George yet, well that's because i have to set the story first and have Millie's background before I can bring him in.
Love you all
Dorry lee♥