Status: 10 stars. We love you all <3 It's quite active.

You're So Pretty On the Outside

Don't Give Up On Him

“So,” I said. “I pretty much only know you as the chick that my ex cheated on me with. Care to change that?

“Sure thing,” she smiled. “What do you want to know?”

“Well, I don’t know...” I laughed. “Well, let’s start with age?”

“19,” she answered.

Wow, the ass is going for the babies now.

“Really?” I asked, somewhat shocked.

“Yep,” she smiled.

I took a drink of my coffee and grimaced before pouring a crap load of sugar into it.

“Shit, I thought you’d be at least 21 or something. Okay, anyway, I’m 22. Hobbies?”

“Skateboarding, listening to music, pissing of my best friend/roommate and her boyfriend, playing bass.” She grinned.

Laughed, I replied, “Holy shit, what the hell was Jason thinking when he hooked up with you?”

“Heeyy!” She whined and pouted. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“He hates skaters,” I informed her with a laugh.

“Oh! Well, I believe your ex was slightly retarded so it doesn’t really matter.”

“Why is that?” I frowned.

I didn’t think my taste in guys was that bad. She just raised her brow at me.

“Hello! He cheated on you!” she exclaimed.

“True enough,” I smiled. “Hey, since we’re done here, how about you come back to my place? Meet my friend? She’d love you.”

“Sure thing!” She smiled.

Without another word, we left. She seemed a little nervous to get into my car but when I told her how far my house was, she reluctantly got in.

“At least it’s little,” she muttered under her breath.

I chuckled a little at her statement.

“So is Angel your real name?” she asked.

I shook my head. “No it’s Antoinette. But that’s a bit of a mouthful to say so I just go by a bunch of nicknames. Angel, Anna, a couple people call me Toni. My mom had a thing for long names. She named my sister Genevieve.”

I shrugged.

“What’s your friend’s name?”

“Oh err… I kind of forgot,” I said sheepishly. “Oh! Sarah. Her name is Sarah.”

She started cracking up.

“Did you seriously forget your friend’s name?”

I scoffed jokingly. “Of course not. I think that you’re imagining things. You might want to get that checked out.”

“Ha ha ha very funny,” Jennifer said with a roll of her eyes.

We exchanged some random information and soon pulled up in front of my house. Jennifer hopped out of the car as soon as I put it in park and I just laughed at her paranoia.

I rolled my eyes and sighed when I saw the rental car in the driveway. I was a bit nervous to see Oli again and my stomach was feeling off. After telling Jennifer to stay quiet, I slowly opened the door and peeked into the living room. I breathed out a sigh of relief when I didn’t see him. Sure, I would talk to Oli eventually but it was too soon.

I looked back at Jennifer to tell her that it was okay to make noise, but she was staring at Lee with her head cocked to the side.

“Who are you staring at?” I asked mischievously.

“Lee Malia.”

I looked at her curiously. “Do you know the band?”

She just shook her head in denial.

“I ran into him when I was going to see you.”

I nodded. “Oh. Well, come on. I’ll introduce you to everyone.”

We walked into the living room revealing ourselves to everyone in the room. Lee’s eyes lit up as everyone else stared on curiously.

I smirked at Lee’s reaction.

“He’s cute, yeah?” I questioned in a low, conspiring tone.

Jennifer started blushing and I bit my lip to hold back my laugh.

“Hey, everybody, this is Jennifer. Jennifer this is everybody. Over there is Sarah, she’s my friend and roommate. That’s her boyfriend Curtis. Then there’s Matt Kean, otherwise known as Mattie, and Matt Nicholls who I like to call Bear. And you already know Lee,” I said pointedly.

Sarah and the guys all turned to Lee at the same time. It was quite creepy actually.

“Alright well Jennifer is my new friend so be nice to her.”

Sarah got up from her seat next to Curtis and held out her hand.

“It’s nice to meet you, Jennifer.”

She smiled and took her hand. “It’s nice to meet you too, Sarah.”

Bear was looking at me sternly and motioned for me to meet him in the kitchen. I pursed my lips but told Jennifer I would be right back and followed him.

“Do you mind telling me why Oli came back to the hotel so depressed this morning?” he asked once the door had shut behind us.

I looked down nervously.

“I don’t really know. I don’t know. Everything is so confusing right now. I’ll talk to him eventually. Yeah, eventually,” I said, trying to convince myself.

Bear didn’t appear to believe me though. He crossed his arms and looked at me pointedly.

“You need to talk to him and I mean soon. Oli’s always been a bit of a drinker, but when he came back he started drinking more than I had ever seen him do before. Considering all the parties we went to when we were younger and even now, that’s saying something. Whatever happened between you two had sent him spiraling down.

He hadn’t been drinking as much since we got here and now he does this. You need to fix him, Anna. He calls you Angel for a reason. He really likes you, Anna. At least give him a chance,” he said softly.

I bit my lip and contemplated his words.

“I’ll think about it,” I murmured.

He took a deep breath and looked everywhere but me.

“You seriously don’t understand the effect you have on him. I’ve never seen him act this way about a girl. Like last night. Curtis accidentally let it slip that you were his date and he spent the whole night worrying about what would happen. He freaked out about what to wear and whether or not his hair looked good. He talks about you all of the time, you can’t even imagine how much the guy likes you.”

“Does he really like me that much?” I asked, shocked.

“He does. Anna, don’t give up on him just yet. Don’t be like everyone else and drop him like a hot potato just because of a few rumors.”

I nodded. “I’ll talk to him tomorrow.”

Bear walked over and pulled me into a hug.

“Thank you. You don’t know how much this means to all of us.”

We walked back into the living room and Jennifer sent me a questioning glance. I mouthed ‘later’ to her knowing that I would explain the entire situation to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
fallinghearts
x o x o

My new co-author is wonderful, eh? :) And 3 updates in one day?

Have any of you guys seen either of these interviews? I love them :) One Two

This has nothing to do with the story, but I really want to get my hair cut... I want my layers back -___-