Status: 10 stars. We love you all <3 It's quite active.

You're So Pretty On the Outside

Just a kiss.

*Nicholls*

I laughed as I watched Oli stalk out of the house. I smiled knowing perfectly well that he’d get her easily and they were just putting on a show.

“He said something that would make all of them jealous meaning he’s included. A little teasing never hurt anybody,” Anna replied before walking out after the frustrated screamer.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes, getting up from the couch I’d been sitting on. I walked to the kitchen and looked in the fridge, grabbing a juice box before returning to the group. I sat down next to Matt on the floor seeing as Curtis and Sarah had claimed my earlier seat to get... busy.

I leaned back against the couch, drinking, staring at the television. I was bored. There was nothing to watch. We were staring at some random Discovery channel show.
Matt sighed and leaned over me, grabbing the remote. He flipped through the channels, finding something a little less boring to watch. He flipped past what looked like Bugs Bunny and I jumped up.

“Put it back! Put it back! Bugs Bunny! Come on, that’s the best cartoon in the world!” I exclaimed.

Kean stared at me like I’d lost it but flipped back to the channel. I grinned when I saw Bugs Bunny on the screen, chattering away to the Coyote. I leaned forward, chuckling when the Coyote ended up fried by his own explosives again.

Kean laughed behind me and tackled me to the ground, wrapping his arm around my neck in a headlock. I laughed and fought back but his grip held firm. He managed to pin me down on my back, grasping my shoulders and straddling me. I glared at him.

“You cheap fucker!” I snapped. He grinned. “You’re really annoying you know that?”

“And you’re the dumbass that manoeuvred yourself so I was over you, Matt,” he grinned. I glared at him.

“Why must you always attack me?” I asked exasperatedly.

“Because you’re the easiest to beat,” he smirked. I raised my brows.

“Really, now?”

“You already know he’s right Matt, don’t even try,” Curtis cut in. I shot him glare.

I was about to retort when the door opened and footsteps approached the room. I couldn’t look because Matt was blocking my view.

“WOAH! What is going on in here? Having some fun, you two? I was wondering when you’d hook up,” Lee’s voice came over Matt.

I blushed. “No! What the fuck, Lee?”

The boy chuckled and walked to the kitchen. Kean laughed. I looked up at him, confused.

“What?” I asked.

“Why are you blushing?” he smiled. I groaned and looked away.

“Shut up,” I grumbled.

“No, why are you blushing?” he repeated, poking my cheek with his nose. I gasped.

“What the hell, Matt! I need my space thanks! You’ve already violated it every way fucking
possible!” I exclaimed. He smiled and leaned in even closer.

“No I haven’t,” he whispered in my ear, pecking my cheek before getting off me. “Now I
have.”

My cheek burned where he’d kissed me and I looked away. He held a hand out to me but I ignored it and pushed myself up, walking past him to leave the house. I grabbed my sweater and slipped my arms through the sleeves, slipping out. I could feel his gaze on me as I left.

I walked down the street, letting out a calming breath.

“What the hell is wrong with you Nicholls?” I muttered under my breath.

I brushed my bangs out of my face, holding them out of the way as I looked ahead. Why did he have to fucking kiss me?

“Matt!” Speak of the devil.

I groaned and walked faster, not wanting to be near him. I could hear his footsteps pick up behind me. I did the same. We sped up to the point where we were both running. I was the lamb, he was the lion.

He was right behind me. He jumped and caught me around the waist, dragging me down with him. I collided with the floor and groaned, staring down at the grass beneath me.
Matt got off me, keeping a firm grip on my arms. He pulled me up so I was sitting. I tried to get up and walk away but he held me down.

*Mattie*

I growled and gave up just holding him down by the arms. I lifted myself up and dropped
myself in his lap. Matt gasped and tried pushing me off but I was too heavy. He growled before hitting his head on my back, hard.

“What do you want, Kean?” he asked.

“Why did you freak out like that?” I asked.

“Like what?” he sighed, playing dumb.

“You already know what I’m talking about, Nicholls,” I snapped.

“And if I don’t want to answer?” he mumbled.

“Tough luck, I want one,” I replied.

“Alright, I don’t know,” he answered.

“Don’t be a smart ass! Answer my question,” I snapped, looking over my shoulder at him.
He sighed.

“Just forget it, Matt,” he replied, shaking his head.

“No! Why did you react like that?” I exclaimed.

“Matt, just-” I cut him off.

“Fucking answer, Christ!” I screamed angrily.

“You fucking kissed me Matt! You kissed me! After I fucking told you to back off you
went and made it worse!” he snapped.

“It was a peck on the cheek, Matt!” I exclaimed.

“I don’t fucking care! You still fucking did it!” he hissed back. My heart dropped.

“Alright, I understand,” I growled, standing up off him. “You’re just a fucking homophobic
prick, aren’t you?!”

“What? Matt, n-” he tried.

“Shut up!” I snapped.

I walked away, ignoring the boy as he called after me. I stalked back toward Angel and
Sarah’s house. Matt caught up to me half way and grabbed my arm, turning me. I growled and punched him, glaring.

“Don’t fucking touch me!” I screamed at him.

He stared at me, shocked. His hand was cupping his cheek, eyes brimming slightly. After a moment, he regained himself and glared daggers at me.

“Fine, take your fucking conclusion,” he growled. “Don’t ever fucking talk to me again!”

With that he shoved past me and ran back to Sarah’s house. I stared after him, wide-eyed, only just registering what I’d done to him. I fucking punched him!
♠ ♠ ♠
comment. like I'd said earlier, ill be updating til etf comes back. I've chapter five almost done. what do you think of this one?