Status: 10 stars. We love you all <3 It's quite active.

You're So Pretty On the Outside

Familiar Positions

It wasn’t until a week and a half after I was in my new place that I finally suspected something other than the flu.

“Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Shit, fuck!” I exclaimed.

Normally I would be happy that I didn’t wake up with blood stains in my favorite pair of underwear, but this time it was different. This time it was telling me that my throwing up most likely wasn’t just the side effect of some sickness. Either I was really sick before and the stress of moving has just made me a little bit late, or I was going to end up like that mother on the plane with the little demon that didn’t know how to be quiet. I decided to just wait a couple of days to see if it would come before wasting my money on a pregnancy test.

Suddenly my phone rang, snapping me out of my near panic attack. I glanced at the caller ID and noticed that it was Oli.

“Hello?” I questioned nervously.

“Hi, Angel,” he said softly. “I just called to let you know that we’re going to play a show in Wales soon. It’s next week actually. Do you think you’ll be able to come?”

He sounded nervous yet hopeful and it brought a smile to my face. After knowing him for only about a month, I couldn’t fathom how people actually thought that he was a total douche. He was sweet and his flaws were actually quite endearing. If anyone in our past relationship was a douche bag it would be me with my near teasing attitude.

“Sure. What day?”

“Friday night.”

“That sounds good. I have the weekends off so that’s perfect.”

Oli let out a breath of air. “Okay. I thought that you were going to say no.”

“Of course not.” I chuckled. “I know it’s only been a little over a week, but I miss you guys. You all grew on me over the short time that we knew each other.”

“You’ve done the same. Look, I have to go now. We’re on in 5 minutes. I’ll see you soon though, then?”

“I’ll see you soon,” I confirmed just before the click signaling that he had hung up.

I sighed and instead of setting my phone down, I dialed the number of my new doctor to set up an appointment. I made it a point to set it up for after the concert so that the results wouldn’t be on my mind all night. Better safe than sorry. Either way, I would need the appointment.

-------------

Friday came and I was more than ready to meet up with all of my friends again. I had talked to Sarah and Jennifer and they both said that Oli had been sulking a lot until I said that I would come to the show.

I dressed in what I thought looked decent and put on some makeup before heading out the door for my first concert in the UK. My backstage pass had been sent to me via email and I was able to get past security without a problem. The hard part was finding the right dressing room. For some odd reason none of the doors had names on them. Dressing room, bathroom, storage. They were all labeled but they didn’t have the band’s names on them.

I sighed as I began opening doors and trying to find the right room. I opened the first dressing room and froze when I saw 5 pairs of eyes that were unfamiliar yet familiar at the same time. Finally I recognized one of them as the lead singer of Asking Alexandria. I let out a breath that I hadn’t realized that I was holding and stepped into the room for a second.

“Can you guys tell me where Bring Me the Horizon’s room is?” I asked shyly.

Danny raised an eyebrow at my request. “What do you need them for?”

“They’re my friends.”

He snorted. “As if we don’t hear that excuse every time a fan sneaks backstage.”

My temper flared. “Can you just tell me where they are?”

“You may look hot in that outfit, but we’re not going to tell you where they are unless you have some kind of proof that you really know Oli, love,” Sam declared.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone scrolling through my contacts until I got to Oli’s name and number. I tossed the phone to Ben and he pulled out his own phone to confirm the number.

“Well, either she’s a super stalker or she really does know Oli,” Ben said.

“Told you so.” My phone was tossed back and they finally told me which door was the right dressing room.

“Hey,” Danny called out.

I turned around slightly annoyed and waited for him to continue.

“Sorry about that. Last time we had a concert with those guys there were some teenage girls who managed to sneak past security. The guys weren’t so happy when we directed the girls to them.”

“It’s fine. But next time I might just have to beat you up,” I joked.

“I give you full permission to do so.”

I just smiled. “Well, I have to go now. I want to say hi to everybody before they go on stage. I’m early, but I didn’t tell them when I would be here because I wanted to semi-surprise them.”

“Well, go on girl. Oh, by any chance are you Angel?”

“Yeah, that’s me.”

Danny smirked. “Don’t tell Oli that I told you, but he never shuts up about you.”

“Well, I’ll see you around,” I said, blushing.

Finally I turned and left, making my way to the correct place. I threw the door open causing everyone to just as I yelled, “Surprise!”

A towel hit me in the face and I almost toppled over.

“What the fuck was that for?!” I roared.

Lee looked at me in terror. “You can’t just do shit like that!”

I laughed at the look on his face. It looked as if he was about to piss himself.

“Get yourself together, buddy. I’m not going to kill you.”

“It sounded like it,” he muttered.

Before I had a chance to respond I was tackled to the floor. I groaned in pain and looked down at the extremely tattooed arms that were now around me.

“Surprise?” Oli questioned with a grin.

“This position is familiar,” I commented, referring to the first time we had met.

He grabbed my hand and helped me up before shoving something fluffy onto my palm. I cooed at the stuffed red panda that he had placed there.

“Aww it’s so cute,” I said.

“I found it and remembered that you said that red pandas were your favorite animal.”

I smiled up at him. “Thank you. I love it.”

Just then Sarah bumped him out of the way with her hip.

“Quit hogging her. You may have been looking forward to this all week, but so have we,” she said.

Sarah and Jennifer attacked me with hugs and questions about my new place. We all talked for a while before the first band, Beheading of a King, went on. At that point we were all on the side of the stage watching the performance. It wasn’t nearly the same as being in the crowd, but in my outfit I would assume that the side of the stage was a lot safer.

---------------------

I groaned as I was put into another familiar position. Oli had me pressed against the wall, his lips on mine and his hand on my hips.

“Oli, we can’t do this. We aren’t even together,” I told him as I pulled away.

“That didn’t stop us last time.”

I sighed and just let him do what he wanted to. Even though I knew I would probably regret it, I knew that it would probably be one of the last times that we would see each other again so I figured I could give him something to remember me by. I guess it all depended on what the doctor told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit scattered, sorry about that. I didn't really know what to do x]

If you noticed, in my last chapter I did leave 2 clues leading up to the beginning. I tend to do that but it seems like people don't catch on to them :p

Outfit
Stuffed Red Panda