Status: 10 stars. We love you all <3 It's quite active.

You're So Pretty On the Outside

Renaming

“So why are you guys still here?” I asked on the way back to the house.

“The other night was the last concert of this tour. We don’t have anything for a month but then we leave for Europe again.”

“Oh.”

I sighed after looking at the clock and realizing that we had only been gone for a little over an hour. Pulling out my phone I decided to text my boyfriend and ask if I could come over.

Is it okay if I come over? I’m bored, I sent.

He sent back his approval so I smiled and set down my phone. When I pulled into the driveway I quickly brought everything inside and put it away before turning to leave again.

“Where are you going now?” Sarah asked incredulously.

“Jason’s house.”

She just rolled her eyes and waved me off.

“Who’s Jason?” I heard Oli ask as I left.

“Her boyfriend, unfortunately.”

This time I was the one to roll my eyes, but I just ignored it and continued out to my car. I drove over to Jason’s house and stumbled upon a scene that I wished I hadn’t seen.

When I opened his front door I heard moans and I grimaced. I continued to walk in thinking that he was watching porn or something.

“What the fuck?!” I exclaimed when I opened his bedroom door.

“Oh my god! Toni? What are you doing here?” he said.

The girl he was with desperately tried to cover her naked body with his sheets. I sighed and rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

“I texted you half an hour ago asking if I could come over and you said yes. It looks like you forgot about that.” I turned to the girl. “I’m not going to yell at you because I’m not sure if you knew he had a girlfriend or not.”

She shook her head.

“N-no. He told me he was single when I met him in a park the other day,” she said softly.

“Well, I’m Antoinette. Anna or Toni for short. Sometimes Angel. I realize that now probably isn’t the best time for introductions since you’re naked and I’m about to kill him, but I just felt like it was something that I should do.”

“Thanks for showing me what a dick this guy was before I got too far into the relationship,” she said as she threw a glare in Jason’s direction. “I’m Jennifer.”

Jennifer hastily pulled on her clothes underneath the sheet she held against herself. I crossed my arms and looked at Jason waiting for an explanation.

“Sorry,” he said dramatically as he fell back against his bed.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” I questioned in disgust.

I turned and went to leave his apartment but Jennifer stopped me.

“Can I have your number? I mean, I know we haven’t met on the greatest terms, but you seem like you’d be a good friend.”

I smiled at her and pulled a pen out of my purse. I wrote my number on her hand and put the pen back.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m just glad we were able to show each other how he really was.”

“Yeah.”

“Well, I should go now.”

“Me too. I’ll talk to you later.”

So I go to my boyfriend’s house, break up with my boyfriend, and then befriend the girl he cheated on me with. It’s completely rational. Okay, not really but whatever.

I drove home wanting to hit someone. When I realized that Oli was probably at the house I thought about beating him, but I decided not to because then Sarah would probably beat me up.

“Back so soon?” Sarah was surprised.

“Found the fucker cheating on me.”

He eyes widened and she looked sympathetic.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it. Obviously if he was willing to cheat on me then he’s a jackass who needs the shit beaten out of him.”

She just smirked and shook her head probably expecting my answer.

“Well, I’m going to my room now. I need some music therapy before I hit someone.”

“Real therapy would probably be better for you,” she sang.

“No it wouldn’t. I’d just end up punching the therapist or something.”

I went into my room and shut the door before walking to my radio and turning on Undressing the Words by The Maine. After blasting the song, I starting singing along and dancing.

“Oh this suggestion may be a bit suggestive, but I've had it on my mind all night.”

I heard my door open and rolled my eyes when Oli stood against the frame.

“Are you some kind of stalker or something, Oli?” I asked, continuing to dance.

“Interesting song. How can you go from us to this...? I don’t even know what to call it.”

“Because it’s a good song. Now, if you’re going to keep insulting my music you can get out. Well actually, you can get out anyway. I’m dancing because I’m trying not to hit somebody right now, and you’re making that extremely hard.”

He grumbled something under his breath before leaving. He slammed the door behind him moodily.

--------------

“Anna, can you get me a cup?” Lee asked.

Without answering I turned to Sarah.

“Sarah, can you get Lee a cup?”

She sighed and rolled her eyes but went to get him a cup anyway.

“Lazy,” Matt K. said with a laugh.

I smiled and shook my head.

“No. I just can’t reach the cups without standing on a chair.”

All of the guys cracked up at that.

“I knew you were tiny, but wow,” Oli commented.

“Yeah. I’m only about 5’2 and the cabinets are abnormally high.”

They just rolled their eyes.

“Or maybe you’re just so short,” Matt N. commented.

“Yeah, whatever. Oh and I’m going to rename you Matts later.”

“Why?” they asked at the same time.

“Because I always go to say something to one of you and then I forget which one since your names are the same. So, one of you will be Bear and the other will be… Screw it. The other one will just be Mattie.”

“I’m Mattie,” Matt K. said immediately.

Matt N., who will be known as Bear from here on out, grumbled something under his breath.

“I guess I’m Bear then.”

“You’re pretty. I can see why Oli likes ya,” Lee randomly said.

He yelped when Oli punched him in the arm.

I just smirked at them.

“Thanks.”

Sarah walked into the room with Lee’s cup with her eyes on me.

“So what do you want to do for your birthday tomorrow?”

I could tell that my eyes had darkened considerably.

“Drink. What else?”

“You know that’ll just make it worse,” she pointed out.

“Oh well.”

“Tomorrow is your birthday?” Curtis questioned.

“Yes, tomorrow is the date of my birth. We’re not doing anything so don’t try anything,” I muttered.

I walked back to my room and locked the door behind me.

I could still hear them talking through the door though.

“Should we plan something anyway?” Oli asked.

“I wouldn’t suggest it. She might lash out at you and do some serious damage. It’s happened before and she’s going to be majorly drunk so I wouldn’t push her if I were you,” Sarah responded seriously.

“Why?”

“That’s not my story to tell. If you want to know then you’ll have to ask her.”

I let out a breath, glad that my best friend respected boundaries.
♠ ♠ ♠
fallinghearts

Alrighty, so it's 2 am meaning it's Sunday. I don't have a co-author so I guess I'm doing this thing by myself. But, to make sure that I actually update this, I'm giving myself a deadline.

Since today is Sunday, from now on I'm going to post a new chapter every Sunday.

You shall hear her drunken story soon enough :) Until next week <3