Status: 10 stars. We love you all <3 It's quite active.

You're So Pretty On the Outside

I Couldn't Resist.

*Lee*

Jennifer walked back to me after the concert, hanging up her phone. She frowned as she sat down next to me, leaning against my chest. I looked down at her when I heard her sigh, brushing her hair out of her face.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” I murmured, kissing her lips softly. She looked up at me, shaking her head.

“I don’t know,” she replied. “I was on the phone with Angel just now. She seemed somewhat jumpy all throughout the conversation. She was very emotional too. I guess she’s just in her week or something.”

I shrugged and nodded. “That’s possible.”

“Do you think she’s okay?” she sighed.

“Jen, don’t worry about her, alright?” I replied.

“But she was sick before we left,” she mumbled. I frowned.

“What do you mean? She was sick?” I frowned. Sighing, she nodded. “With what?”

She shrugged. “I don’t know, stomach flu maybe?” she replied. “I’m still worried though.”

“Oh,” I frowned. “She seemed fine at the show, though.”

“True,” she nodded.

“Jennifer, can you come here please?” Sarah called.

She looked over and nodded, getting up. She was about to walk away when she turned back around and bent down, kissing me softly. I smiled as she walked to Sarah, the two disappearing from the room. Mattie sat in front of me on the ground, looking down at the floor. I sighed and leaned forward.

“Still bummed about your dad’s reaction?” I asked. He nodded.

“It’s a bit disappointing to know your own flesh and blood hates you because you’d rather suck a dick,” he replied.

I chuckled at his response and slid off the couch, sitting in front of him. He looked up at me curiously and I smiled.

“Forget what he thinks,” I said. “You were expecting it, weren’t you?”

“Kind of but... it still bothers me,” he sighed, pushing his hair out of his face. “I mean how could he raise me and then just fucking forget me?”

“He doesn’t deserve your disappointment, Mattie,” I sighed, hugging him tightly.

“I know but what do you expect?” he sighed. I stopped, nodding in agreement to his statement.

“True enough,” I sighed. Then I got an idea.

I turned around to look at Oli and called, “When are we leaving?”

“We’re staying here a couple of nights,” he answered. I smiled.

“Awesome! Come on,” I said to Kean, grabbing his arm and leading him to the bus.

“Lee, what’s going on?” he frowned.

“We’re going to get this off your mind,” I replied.

“And how will you do that, Lee?” he sighed. I smirked.

“Get your boyfriend, we’re going out,” I replied, pushing him toward the bus.

“Out where?” he asked, turning to me.

“Just go! You’ll see!” I replied, shooing him off.

I went back inside and told Oli I was taking Mattie and Bear out. He asked me where and I simply shrugged saying I’d bring them to some kind of club. He chuckled.

“There’s a strip club down the road,” he smirked.

“I have a girlfriend thanks,” I snapped back. He laughed.

“It’s a gay club,” he smiled. I laughed.

“Somehow I don’t think taking Kean to strip club full of men is going to help him get over his father’s disappointment,” I laughed.

“Hey, he’s a man, isn’t he?” Oli laughed. “He’ll pop a boner and everything else is gone.”

I rolled my eyes. “You don’t see what I’m getting at, do you?”

He laughed. “Deal with it, Malia, you’re the one taking them out. Take Jennifer if you don’t want anyone to flirt with you.”

I sighed and nodded. It would be a pretty good idea. I walked to the room I saw Jennifer and Sarah go to. She looked up when I showed up and walked over, crossing her arms at my shy expression.

“Lee, what’s wrong?” she asked. I blushed a bit.

I took her hand and led her away from the room. I stopped down the hall and blushed more as I opened my mouth to speak. I closed it again trying to rephrase it in my head so it would make sense.

“Lee just say it already,” she laughed.

“Okay, I was thinking of taking Matt and Bear out to a... a club and Oli suggested I take them to a strip club nearby,” I blushed. “Only thing is it’s a gay club and I don’t want to be um... well, y’know?”

She stared at me. She was biting her lip, clearly trying to hold back laughter. My cheeks darkened even more and I groaned, shaking my head and closing my eyes.

“You want to take them to a stripclub?” she giggled. “Oh, that’ll be fun for you. They’ll be popping boners and you’ll be thinking ‘Someone fucking save me!’”

“Actually, I wanted you to come with me,” I replied. She stopped smiling.

“You want me to go?” she asked, shocked.

“Yes,” I nodded. My cheeks were on fucking fire now!

Her brows furrowed as she thought it over but slowly her expression brightened to a full on grin. I rolled my eyes at her expression as she nodded quickly.

“I have to change before we go, though,” she laughed.

“Why do you look so excited?” I whined.

“You’re taking me to a club filled with naked men, Lee,” she rolled her eyes.

“So? Do you have to show so much excitement around me? I am your boyfriend,” I grumbled. She laughed.

“Don’t worry, Lee,” she said, patting my cheek. "You are my boyfriend, after all."

“Just go get ready,” I sighed.

***

“A gay strip club?” Nicholls asked looking at me sceptically. I blushed.

“Yes,” I replied. Kean and Nicholls glanced at each other, shrugging.

“If you hadn’t brought your girlfriend we would’ve gotten worried,” Kean smirked before turning to the club and entering.

Nicholls followed behind him and Jennifer moved to follow. She noticed me staying still and turned back, grabbing my hands and pulling me in after her. I reluctantly followed her into the club, my cheeks already burning a dark red and I hadn’t even seen any of the men yet. I got through and immediately was hit with flashing lights and stages with men dancing along with blasting techno music.

I followed Jennifer to the bar and ordered something, knowing I’d need a lot of alcohol to get through this night. Jennifer’s eyes were glued to one of stages where a guy was going through his routine and getting quite an audience. He glanced around every once in a while, looking at the faces. His gaze landed on me for a little while and I turned away, blushing.

I kept my back turned for the rest of the guy’s routine, drinking and ordering another drink. I felt finger tips trail down my back and jumped, spinning around in my seat. My wide eyes landed on the performer who was on the stage a few moments ago.

He looked me up and down, raising his eyebrow. He had a bit of a smirk on his face as he glanced at Jennifer. She smiled at him and gestured him over. He did as he was told and I found myself getting scared of what she was going to say to him.

*Jennifer*

The guy leaned down, his ear level with my lips. I smiled, wanting to bug Lee a bit. I could tell it was working, he seemed to be getting more scared each second.

“He’s straight,” I said in a quiet voice. The stripper smirked.

“Really, now? Why is he here?” he laughed.

“He’s got two gay friends who happen to be boyfriends and one of them was depressed so he figured he’d bring them here to cheer them up. He dragged me along,” I replied. “That’s not the point to this, though.”

“And what is?” the guy asked knowingly.

“Do whatever the hell you want with him,” I smiled. “I want to see how he reacts.”

The guy grinned. “Not a problem.”

With that he walked over to Lee and got to work. I bit my lip as I tried to keep from laughing. Lee looked terrified. It ended up with Lee getting a lap dance and I swear I almost died laughing. His expression was absolutely terrified at first but he slowly got used to it and his expression went from terrified to embarrassed.

The guy smirked and leaned down, biting his earlobe gently. I laughed as Lee’s eyes fell shut and his mouth opened a bit. The guy stopped and looked down, smirking as he got off.

He walked back to me and leaned forward. “I think you’ve got yourself a closet case.”

I laughed and nodded. The guy walked away and I walked over to Lee, sitting in his lap so I was facing him. He had a huge blush on his face as he stared down at his pants. I glanced down and smirked. Sure enough, he had a boner.

“You sure you’re straight, baby?” I asked, kissing his neck then back up to his lips.

“You did that on purpose, didn’t you?” he breathed, looking up at me. I smiled.

“I couldn’t help it,” I laughed. He rolled his eyes.

“Definitely not cool at all,” he whined. “Look what happened?”

“I know,” I laughed. “It’s kind of hard to miss.”

“And you’re going to fix it,” he replied.

He pulled me in for a kiss and I laughed before returning the pressure. I pulled away and got off him.

“Not here,” I replied before pulling him off the chair and leading him somewhere private.

He pulled me to the guys’ bathroom. That was probably the best we’d get so I wasn’t complaining. He pulled me to one of the stalls and pushed me back against the wall. He kissed me roughly while I trailed my hands down to his jeans. I unzipped them and slipped my hand in. He moaned softly as my fingers closed around him and I started stroking him slowly.

“Fuck, quit teasing,” he breathed after a minute of the same pace.

I laughed and sped up a bit, my thumb running over his slit. He moaned, thrusting his hips in time with my hand. He kissed me as he released, my lips muffling his moan. I pulled my hand away when he’d finished and looked down, laughing.

“You’ve got cum on your jeans,” I said. He rolled his eyes and cleaned himself off as best he could.

“So what? Its better then a hard on,” he grumbled. I smiled.

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist,” I replied, referring to the stripper from earlier.

“Whatever,” he sighed. “Let’s just go find the other two.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I couldn't help myself. I got the idea for the gay strip club and I just had to do something like that to Lee XD. I really couldn't help it lol. So yeah.... is Lee gonna start questioning himself or no? hmm... we'll wait and see xD.