Status: 10 stars. We love you all <3 It's quite active.

You're So Pretty On the Outside

Blind Date

“Why? Why must you torture me so?” I asked dramatically.

“It’s not torture, it’s just a date. Now shut up with the drama queen act and get in the car. We’re going to the mall to get you an outfit whether you like it or not.”

I huffed but did as she said anyway.

“I don’t see why this is necessary. Blind dates never turn out good and I’m probably just going to end up whining to you later.”

She shrugged. “Yeah, you probably will. That’s not going to stop me though. You need this even if you don’t think that you do. I know you better than you know yourself. You’ll thank me for this eventually.”

“Somehow I highly doubt that.”

“Just shut up and cooperate for a little while.”

I crossed my arms and sunk down in my seat pouting the rest of the way.

“No, no,” I said firmly. “Fuck. No.”

“Oh, quit being such a baby and just try them on. They’re just dresses, they won’t kill you.”

“Those aren’t dresses. Those are fucking torture. Get those things away from me.”

I shuddered at the sight of the dresses she was trying to get me into. One of them had ducks on it. It was covered in cartoon fucking ducks!

“Fine. Go find your own then,” Sarah said with a huff.

“Gladly.”

She followed me around the store as I picked up a few random dresses that looked decent.

“I don’t see why you’re making me dress up. It’s just a random date so that I can get out of the house.”

“I am making you dress up because dressing up is always fun and you want to look nice for your dress don’t you?’

“I guess,” I said hesitantly.

“Okay. Now find a dress, shoes, and a purse.”

I sighed. “Fine. Can you at least tell me what his name is?”

“Well, one of his names is Scott.”

I sighed, unable to think of anyone with Scott in their name.

----------

Sarah drove me to the restaurant to prevent me from standing the guy up.

“This is unnecessary,” I complained for the millionth time.

“Oh, shut up already. We’re here so get the hell out of the car.”

I glared at her. “It’s my car, you can’t tell me to get out.”

“The hell I can’t. Get the fuck out or I’ll trash your room and wake you up at the butt crack of dawn,” she threatened. “The reservation is under my name by the way.”

I finally climbed out of the car as I muttered curses under my breath. The air outside was rather cool so I hurried inside of the, hopefully, heated building. I stepped into the heated lobby area and walked up to the maitre d’.

“Reservation under Emerson,” I stated.

“Ah, your guest is already here waiting for you, Miss,” he informed me.

I smiled at the older man as he led me to a table. A glare positioned itself on my face when I saw who was waiting for me at the table. I waited for the maitre d’ to leave before I said anything though. Once he was gone I crossed my arms and stomped my foot childishly.

“Why are you here?” I demanded.

“I could ask you the same question. Curtis told me to come here.”

“Sarah told me to…”

“I think our friends are trying to conspire against us.”

I sighed. “I’m leaving.”

When I turned to leave, his hand shot out and caught my wrist.

“Why don’t you stay? Just see how this all goes and then if it’s as bad as you think, I won’t try to stop you from leaving.”

I rolled my eyes and blew a piece of hair from my face.

“Fine. But I’m going to the bathroom,” I muttered.

“Don’t sneak out, okay?” he questioned, a small smile adorning his face.

As much as I hate to admit it, it was sort of cute. I returned his smile and proceeded to the bathroom. As soon as I got into the room, I whipped out my phone and called my best friend. I hopped up on the counter as she answered.

“Care to explain?”

“Umm… We thought that it was best for you two?” Sarah said, sounding more like a question than a statement.

“You’re such a bitch,” I said with a laugh.

“But you love me anyway. And it’s not like you can talk.”

I ended the call and pulled the small, hidden flask out of my purse. I downed half of it before leaving the bathroom. By then I was a little bit more than tipsy as I had snuck a few shots before I left the house. I figured that I would need the alcohol to get through the night.

“Sarah told me that the guy’s name was Scott,” I informed him as I sat opposite of him.

He laughed. “My middle name is Scott.”

My eyes widened with realization and my mouth made an ‘O’ formation.

“That explains it,” I said with a nod.

The waiter came and after he took our orders, we began talking about nothing in particular.

“I hate salad,” I muttered as I poked at my meal of choice.

Oliver took a bite out of his own and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Then why didn’t you order something else?”

“Because like you, I’m a vegetarian, but I also hate vegetables.”

He just laughed. “That doesn’t make much sense.”

I shrugged and smiled sheepishly as I continued to poke at my food. After he was done with his food and I was still poking at mine, he laughed at me again.

“Do you want to go somewhere else?”

I perked up at the thought of real food.

“Like where?”

“Ice cream?” he suggested.

I nodded furiously. Ice cream was my favorite food group. He chuckled slightly and we both got up to leave.

“Do you have your car? Sarah stole mine so that I wouldn’t stand you up.”

He held up his keys and I nodded approvingly. He paid the check and I paid for the tip before we left.

“So was tonight as bad as you thought it would be?” he asked.

I decided to be honest with him. “No. I thought it would be a disaster from the start since it was a blind date and when I saw you sitting there I thought it would be even worse.”

“Well I’m glad you’ve had a somewhat good time so far.”

“What about you? I haven’t tortured you too much with my presence, have I?” I joked.

Oli just laughed. “You’re fun when you aren’t trying to kill me with your death glares. It’s quite cute, really.”

“You think my death glares are cute?” I mocked.

He shook his head. “No, I mean when you’re being nice.”

I muttered an ‘oh’ and smirked.

“So can we pick up some drinks after we get our ice cream?”

He just sighed and rolled his eyes.

“Jesus, woman, you drink more than I do.”

“Hey! I’m sober right now,” I protested.

“Whatever. We’re just going to stop at a grocery store and buy one bottle.”

I pouted. “Fine. It’s better than nothing. Can we go back to my house and change first?”

He nodded and went to my house first. I changed into something less dressy before running back out to his car.

We stopped at a grocery store for the liquor before going to a random ice cream place. After we got our cones, Oli drove us to the beach. We sat in the sand occasionally taking swigs from the giant bottle that we had bought and talked.

“So why didn’t you like me?” he finally asked.

“I thought I told you already?”

He shook his head. “You just said that you thought I was a dick, but that doesn’t tell me why.”

“Well… I don’t really know. There was the fact that everyone told me that you were an asshole and you seemed so cocky in all of the interviews I had seen.” I took a drink from the bottle and handed it off to him. “Just because you have nice hair doesn’t mean that you rule the world.”

Oli pulled my into an awkward sideways hug type thing when I started to shiver.

“I know I don’t rule the world. I also didn’t know that it came off as if I did.”

I just smiled and leaned against him as I soaked up his body heat.

“You’re so warm.”

He chuckled and rubbed his hand on my arm to create friction as I continued to drink.

“What would you do if I kissed you right now?” Oli randomly asked.

I shrugged. “I don’t know. We’ll just have to see.”

And we did. He leaned down and kissed me softly. I just turned to him and kissed back with a little more force. He pulled away shortly afterward though.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that. You’re drunk right now.” He sounded ashamed of himself.

I just placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him again.

“I’m not drunk,” I said even though I knew that I was.

He looked from one eye to another before he finally smiled and leaned in to kiss me once more.

Somehow we ended up in a hotel room.

“You should stop,” I said, my voice raspy.

“I don’t want to.”

He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. He ground his hips into mine causing me to moan.

“We shouldn’t be doing this,” I said as Oli kissed me again. “I hate you!”

He just quieted my thoughts by practically shoving his tongue down my throat. My arms were wrapped around his neck and tangled in his hair, my legs around his waist.

“One night of fun never hurt anybody,” he reasoned as he pulled away for a second.

I held back a moan as he kissed my neck.

“Fine, but if I get pregnant I’m going to kill you. I’m shutting up now.”

“It’s about fucking time.”

“Shut the fuck up.” I pressed my lips to his before pushing him slightly. “Now, hurry and let’s do this.”

He just smirked. “Of course.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's longer just like I promised :) 1,711 words

xXWicked-ZombieXx
fallinghearts

What she wore for the date.
What she changed into.
These are the dress choices.

And sorry for all of you pervs who want a sex scene because I'm not doing it :p The next chapter will be in Oli's POV.