The Skittles Rush

Chapter Three

Bob's POV

I watched as Frank chased Mikey in attempt to get his Skittles Littles back. There was a knock at the door so I went to answer it. I opened the door and saw a beautiful brunette Pink Skittle (Watermelon Xtreme fruit Skittles bubble gum).

"Hi! I'm on a scavenger hunt, and I was hoping you would help me out." she said in a sugary sweet voice.

"Um, sure. I'll help. What do you need?" I said after a moment of staring at her in awe.

"I need a pair of parachute pants, a packet of Skittles Littles, a fro comb, a mic, and a kitty poster."she replied.

I thought for a moment before saying, "I think we have that stuff!"

"Really? Thats funny, I can't tell you how many houses I've been too in the last five minutes trying to get those things!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah," I replied. "Come on in and I'll go get em"

"Okay." she said stepping into the house, Just as she came in, Mikey crashed into me, and Frank soon followed, knocking us over.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?!" she ask shocked.

"Get the fuck off me!!" I yelled, then I heard her ask the question again. "Oh yeah, I'm fine, can't promise the same for these two though." I answered. Mikey looked at the girl.

"Who's this?" Mikey and Frank asked at the same time.

"This is.....Uhhh......" I started.

"Sarah" she spoke.

"Nice to meet you, Sarah!" Frank said happily eating his Skittles Littles he had forced off Mikey.

"This is Frank and Mikey and I'm Bob." I said.

"Nice to finally know your names, I've a few houses down for a little over a month." Sarah said.

"Oh! Thats you over there?" Mikey asked.

"Yeppers!" Sarah said. "I love your outfit by the way."

Frank and I burst out laughing. Mikey pouted at us.

"Thank you, Sarah. Not many people have such great fashion taste. Mikey said grinning wildly.

"I love parachute pants." Sarah said.

"Oh great! Just what we need around here, someone who thinks like Mikey!" I said

"Do you like toasters??" Mikey asked with wide, hopeful eyes.

"Umm.. sure, they good for making uhh toast." Sarah said looking a bit confused by the question. "The stuff?" she reminded me.

"Oh sorry I forgot. Well Mikey here has your pants, and Fra-----" I was cut off by Mikey saying "HER PANTS?!?" he acctully didn't say it, he shrieked it.

Seeing the load of confusion on his face, I added "The parachute pants." Frank burst into laughter again.

"I need them for a scavenger hunt, do you mind?" Sarah stated pointing to Mikey's pants.

"Of course I mind!! I need them for my superhero costume!!!" he pouted.

"Ok fine, be that way. You can have my parachute pants, Sarah. But their bright pink...." I offered.

"Ok." Sarah said giggling. Mikey's jaw dropped.

"YOU have bright pink parachute pants?!?" Mikeys said, shocked.

"If you must know, yes." I said, blushing.

I ran upstairs to get the stuff before he could continue the interagation.

________________________________________________________________

Will Bob get to know this Sarah girl better? stay tuned to find out.

________________________________________________________________

if you ask me, it sucks. i couldnt think of anything else to do, so i did that. XD
please comment.