The Skittles Rush

Chapter Five

Gerard's POV

I looked up to see Bob was not wearing the pants. That party pooper.

"Snowball's change in hell I'm putting these on." He said holding up the pants.

"I don't suppose that this is the snowball's lucky day?" Frank asked?

"Nope."

"I don't suppose it's an immortal snowball either, eh?" Frank pouted. He really wanted to see Bob in those pants.

"Nope." Bob said sternly.

Ray turned to me and said "So what did he buy?"

An evil smirk appeared on Franks face. It was obvious that he had something up his sleeve.

"Well Bobble head, time for the moment of truth." Frank taunts.

Bob thought for a moment, then spoke.
"Tell them."

Everybody stood in shock. Nobody expcted that. Especially not me....or Frank.

"WHAT? That's not fair! I wanna see Bob in the bright pink parachute pants!" Frank pouted very loudly, totally killing the silence.

"To-fuckin-bad." Bob said contently."I don't give a flyin fuck about what you guys think of what I buy."

Sarah seemed surprised by Bob's confidence. Me thinks she likes Bobby-boy.

"Tell them." Bob commanded.

"Okay fine. Bobby-boy over here bought the movie Bring It On." I said with a huff. Bob took all of the fun outta it.

Frank, Mikey, and Ray burst into laughter.

Bob looked at them.
"There's no room for you guys to laugh."

Ray got confused and spoke up.
"Why not?"

Now it was Bob's turn to have the evil smirk.
"Well Ray, you bought Gilmore Girls on DVD."

Frank giggled.

"And you," Bob turned to Frank, "You're in love with the Harry Potter movies. All of them."

Mikey snickered.

"You," Bob pointed at Mikey, "You're twenty-six and you still believe in unicorns! All of you have your guilty pleasures, so don't judge me for mine."

"He's right ya know." Sarah spoke up. "I collect shiny things."

I giggled.
"Whats yours?" She asked.

"Ummmm..." I paused. "I don't have one." I lied.

"Liar!" Bob tattled. "You're in love with The Princess Bride and Annie!"

My jaw imeadiatly dropped and i could feel myself blushing madly.
Frank and Mikey were rolling on the floor laughing, literally, when your a Skittle its quite east to roll around on the ground. All you have to do is lay down and your rolling. Sarah snickered.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with Annie!" Ray defended me...and himself.

"Thanks Ray." I said, still blushing.

"Oh my God! I didn't realize how long I've been here! I need to go. Bye!" Sarah said her goodbyes, collected the stuff from Bob, and left.

"My work here is done." Bob smirked, "I'm gunna hit the hay. G'night."

"Night." echoed through the room as we all told each othe goodnight.

_____________________________________________________________

yes i know it sucks, im tired leave my sucky writing skills alone.

It took forever, but the end of the first day is FINALLY OVER. Stay tuned for more....