Not your ordinary love story

boy meets girl

Its been a year since Samantha and her boyfriend broke up after she caught him making out with her best friend. That very moment her heart stops beating, cold as snow and hard as steel, she never opened her heart again to anyone. She becomes a loner, afraid to trust, afraid that in the end she will be betrayed.

It’s a new school year. Start of a new life, and new opportunities to grab. She is cold and she’s cruel but Samantha knows what she’s doing. She’s smart and gorgeous with a perfectly defined body and impressive breast and butt she’s also smart and very talented. But she don’t care about her looks, she don’t even wear makeup or anything that will make her look more prettier everything about her is simple.

Everyone wants to be friends with her but she’s snob and always wants to be alone, oh well she’s not totally snob, you can approach her and have a nice chat with her but she will never consider you as a friend.

When she arrived as St. Monica High School, the presidents of the different clubs approach her and ask her if she can join their clubs. Samantha able to play the violin, piano and Guitar and she can sing, she will be a great help for the schools glee club. Her karate skills are what the karate club wants. she is good at everything she do except for two things: Trust and Love. She rejected all the offers and went to the student’s information office to get here class schedule.

On her way to the SID something, I mean someone caught her attention. Sitting outside the office is a guy a transferee for sure. But this guy have something that caught Samantha’s attention, not to mention that this guy have a strong sex appeal and blue eyes, clear as the water in the ocean. Samantha eyes is glued to this new kid that she didn't’t notice the trash can she fell down and her things is scattered across the corridor and the funny things is that her face hit the crotch of the new kid.

All eyes is on them. Then the boys started collecting Samantha’s things hoping that they will get her attention but the new kid has Samantha’s full attention, but Samantha is afraid to admit that she have this strange feelings towards the new kid. Afraid that he will leave her or even break her again. But this is a love story in the making.

Samantha sit besides the new kid while waiting for her turn to get the schedule. To her surprise when the student councilor called them both at the same time. Inside the office the student councilor give them the schedule, to their surprise AGAIN they will be going on the same classroom. Samantha questioned the councilor but there is nothing she can do.

“hey sorry about the crotch thing earlier” Samantha break the silence while on their way to the classroom. “nah, no worries, it’s not a big deal.

You didn't give me a boner that’s a relief.” The new kid replied “I’m Samantha by the way.” the new kid smiled but before he can say his name they already reached the classroom, Samantha sit at the back row and the new kid give his entrance slip to the teacher and he is assigned to sit beside the Samantha. “But ma’am?” Samantha shouted, “Yes miss Gonzaga any problem?” her etcher said. “this is Mr Lopez and he will be your new classmate. okay Mr. Lopez please introduce yourself.” The teacher added.

“Um. Hey I’m Tedd Lopez and I'm finally junior. Nice Meeting you all” Tedd said. “so his name is Tedd, cute name for a cutie.” Samantha said to herself.
“what did you say?” Tedd asked Samantha as he sit beside her. “nothing I'm just talking to myself.” Samantha said, “cool, talking to herself, my type of girl.”