Sequel: Meant to Be
Status: Complete <3 Go check out the sequel!

What Once Was, Is No More

Don't Tell Jason

April 17, 2010

Brendon stared at the sleeping Olivia who had her arms wrapped around him with her head on his chest. He gently stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. He reached on the other side of him for his phone. 10:15 AM and 1 New Message.

Courtney Blaiden April 17, 2010 12:58 AM: Hey, we should hang again ;) Call me.

Instantly he regretted sleeping with Courtney and even more making her believe there was something more between them. He decided not to answer back, at least not now, and put his phone back on the nightstand. As he looked back down, he saw Olivia was smiling up at him and reached up to kiss him.

“Morning…it is morning right?” She asked while she yawned.

“Haha yeah it is. We should probably get up and get ready so we can head out in a bit.” He suggested.

“Mmm…I just wanna lay in bed all day with you.” She said cuddling up next to him.

“We can do that in three days when we go back to Seattle. Come on, it’s shower time.” He said pulling her out of bed, throwing her over his shoulder, and walking to the bathroom.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

“Okay, so where to first?” Brendon asked as he looked down at the map he held in his hands.

“Hmm…how about we get a picture in front of the castle, and then we hit up the rides in Tomorrowland and make our way around. When we’re done we can shop!” Olivia said with a smile that could be seen a mile away.

“Now that’s the smile I’ve been waiting to see since we got here.” He said grabbing her chin and pulling her into a kiss. “Okay, let’s get moving.” He said intertwining their fingers.

As they walked down Main Street, Olivia was amazed by her surroundings, looking to her left and right with that same smile. Brendon couldn’t help but to smile and stare at her as they walked arm in arm.

“Would you two like a picture?” One of the employees asked.

“Yeah, that’d be great!” Olivia replied as she grabbed Brendon’s hand pulling him along with her.

“Okay just a little to the left. Perfect. On three.” The woman said counting off with her fingers. Snap.

“Oh you two are such a cute couple.” She commented after looking at the picture.

Olivia blushed and Brendon smiled to himself. “Thanks.” He answered for them.

The woman handed them a card that would hold all the pictures they’d be taking from the camera employees. They finished their walk down Main Street and headed to their right towards Tomorrowland.

“Space Mountain. Let’s go.” Brendon said pulling her towards the ride.

“Brendon no! I don’t like roller coasters. I’m not getting on.” She said trying to release her hand from his.

“Liv come on, it’s not that bad. I bet you’re gonna love it. Please. I’ll be right there with you.” He said trying to persuade her.

She felt unsure about getting on as she looked passed him staring at the building. “Fine, but you’re sitting in front me.”

“Haha, why?” He asked curiously.

“Because if I vomit, I want it to be on you.” She said giving him a smile.

The rest of their day was filled absolute enjoyment; they took many pictures, went around the entire park-riding majority of the rides, tasting that famous Mickey Mouse ice cream, getting autographs from Disney characters and shopping.

“Let’s sit here.” Olivia said taking a seat on the curb of the street.

Brendon placed their shopping bags on the ground and sat down next to Olivia, placing his arm around her shoulder.

“So did you have fun today?” He asked.

“Are you seriously asking me that? Of course I had fun!” She said giving him a peck on the cheek. “Thanks for bringing me.”

He returned her thanks with a kiss on the lips. “Anything for you.”

They both smiled at each other. Olivia reached up for his hand and laced her fingers with his. The sky had already turned into a dark blue and the Magic Kingdom was engulfed with lights illuminated by street lamps and of course the castle. Olivia laid her head on Brendon’s shoulder as they both watched the fireworks light up the night sky.

April 18, 2010

Olivia kept checking her phone every other minute on the bus ride to the Animal Kingdom. She frowned each time she lit up the screen as if hoping for something to change.

“What’s wrong?” Brendon asked noticing she looked a little down.

“Oh it’s nothing.” She said checking her phone again.

“Liv it’s not nothing. Why do you keep looking at your phone?” He asked.

“It’s jus-just that Jason hasn’t called or text me since we’ve got here.” She said sadly looking back down at her phone.

“Is that all? He said he would be busy and he’d call you whenever he could.” Brendon said trying to comfort her, though he wondered why she was suddenly thinking about him.

“Yeah I know, but…I don’t know.” She said shrugging her shoulders and putting her phone in her pocket.

“Don’t worry about him right now. You’re on this amazing vacation that you deserve so let’s enjoy it while we’re here.” He said placing his hand over hers.

Olivia nodded her head and smiled at him, even though she knew she couldn’t forget about Jason just like that, but Brendon was right; she was on this amazing vacation that he had planned for them and shouldn’t be worrying whether or not Jason called. She turned her head to look out the window and saw they had arrived.

“Oh, I’m pretty excited about this park.” She said greeting the entrance with a smile.

“You’ve always had a love for animals. Hold on I need to make a pit stop.” Brendon said making his way to the restrooms.

Olivia waited for Brendon looking around and snapping a few pictures. As she continued walking she accidently bumped into someone.

“I am so sorry sir.” She started to say until she got a good look at the man. “Mike?” She asked with disbelief.

“Olivia? What are you doing here?” He asked with the same tone.

“I should be asking you the same question. I thought you were with Jason on the business trip.”

“The business trip? Oh, no. I took some time off to come here with my family. Jason must’ve forgotten.” He said.

“Oh…” She said quietly.

“Who are you here with anyways, if not with Jason?” Mike asked raising his eyebrow.

Just as she was about to answer, Brendon came up and put his arm around her waist. “With a friend from Vegas.” She replied.

Mike kept switching his gaze from Brendon to Olivia unsure of what to make of the situation. Olivia could tell how awkward it was and quickly came up with an idea to get Mike alone.

“Hey, Brendon can you go get us a map?” She asked looking up at Brendon.

He nodded and walked towards the entrance to grab a map of the park.

“He’s just a friend?” Mike asked her after Brendon left.

“Yes, he is.”

“Olivia, I don’t know. Jason’s my friend and-,” He started to say.

“You can’t tell him. Please, please don’t tell him.” She pleaded.

He shook his head and thought about it for a bit. He saw Brendon start to approach them and sighed. “Fine. I won’t. I promise.” He said before he left.

“Who was that?” Brendon asked handing Olivia the map.

“One of Jason’s business partners.” She said taking the map from him.

“Oh shit.” He whispered.

Olivia nodded her head. “I don’t think he’ll say anything though, at least I hope he won’t.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for not posting in such a long time. I hope you can forgive me!