Sequel: Meant to Be
Status: Complete <3 Go check out the sequel!

What Once Was, Is No More

Nightmare Turned Happy

Jason leaned his head back and let out a small moan. “Oh Liv…that feels amazing. Yes, right there. Oh God.” He moaned again.

Olivia smiled and laughed to herself as she continued to massage his shoulders. She hadn’t put her physical therapy skills to good use in a long while. She watched as he moved his head from side to side, enjoying the feel of her hands digging gently into his shoulders. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his shoulder blade and then moved up to the crook of his neck.

Jason smiled as he felt her lips trail along his neck; he definitely missed the softness of them on his skin. He turned his head slightly towards her and their lips met immediately. He turned his body around, never breaking the kiss, as he settled in between Olivia’s legs. She placed her hand on the back of his head, luring him up the bed as he hovered over her at the same time crawling up it towards the headboard. He broke the kiss, staring down into her green eyes, putting his weight on one side of his elbow, while he ran his fingers through her hair and with her finger, traced down his chest to the indentions of his abs.

“I know it’s been a while since we’ve…ya know, but I hope you don’t mind if we don’t do it tonight.” He said lying on his side, facing towards her.

In all honesty she didn’t mind, in fact, she was more relieved than anything, but she couldn’t help but wonder as to why he’d put off having sex. “No, tha-that’s fine, but how come?” She was curious to know.

He propped his arm up and laid his head on his hand and smiled at her. “I’m sorry babe. I’m just tired, and I kinda wanna build up the tension for Friday night, if you know what I mean.” He said running his fingers up and down her cheek. “Let’s just cuddle tonight and watch a movie. I miss holding you in my arms.”

She smiled and leaned over to kiss him before scooting next to him to cuddle. With only thirty minutes into the movie, Olivia fell fast asleep in Jason’s arms.

April 22, 2010

Olivia turned over on her stomach at the same time swinging her arm over to wrap it around Jason; to her surprise it landed on the soft mattress sheets. She opened her eyes and saw the space next to her was empty; however, on top of Jason’s pillow laid a note. She blinked a few times before sitting up and reading the note.

Hey babe,

I didn’t want to wake you up. You looked so beautiful. Have a great day & I’ll see you tonight.

Love, Jason


She smiled as she finished reading it and then let out a heavy sigh. She was still very confused about what to do, whether she should stay with Jason or leave with Brendon; her heart was torn between the two. Her contemplating thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

She turned her head towards the slowly opening door and there appeared Brendon, who entered quickly and closed the door behind him.

“Is he gone?” He asked walking towards the bed.

She bit the bottom of her lip and nodded. Brendon grinned as he climbed into bed with her and immediately crashed his lips into hers. Olivia laid back down pulling Brendon down with her as they continued to engage in their passionate kiss. He moved his hand from her cheek down to her breast and squeezed it gently, making a soft moan escape from her lips. He reluctantly broke the kiss to look down at the lingerie she had on.

“This is new.” He commented on the lacy garment that barely covered her up.

She smirked up at him. “I bought it for you.”

“Oh Liv, that was nice of you, but you know I like it better when you have nothing on.” He grinned as he began to unlatch the hook that kept her breasts securely inside the bra-like garment.

He loved that he made her breathe heavily as he trailed kisses down her neck, past her collarbone to one of her erect nipples. She clutched the sheets to the side of her, feeling every hair follicle raise the hairs on her arms. When he was done with one he went on to the other and slowly pecked down her abdomen until he reached the waistband of her underwear. He began to pull them down, digging his fingers underneath them while she arched her back to help him get them off easier.

Olivia and Brendon were too caught up in the moment that they didn’t even hear anyone enter the apartment, let alone the bedroom.

“Liv, I forgot my…” Jason started to say until his eyes settled on the sex scene happening on his bed. “What the fuck is going on?” He asked angrily raising his voice.

He quickly made his way over to them, pulling Brendon off Olivia and doing the only that came to his mind. His fist connected directly with Brendon’s mouth and as soon as the connection was made, Brendon made contact with the carpet.

Olivia quickly latched the front of her lingerie, getting out of the bed, and running in between Jason and Brendon.

“Jason! Stop it!” She said holding up her hands to his chest.

“Get out of the way Olivia!” He yelled, gripping her arms tightly to push her out of the way, but Olivia clutched onto his blazer to stop him from throwing her out of the way.

“Jason! Just stop!” She pleaded, hoping he wouldn’t hit Brendon again.

She looked behind her and saw Brendon get up slowly rubbing his bottom lip that was evidently bleeding. He wiped away the red that stained his lip with the back of his hand and stared angrily at Jason.

“What the hell? Have you two been screwing around while I was gone?” Jason asked looking from Olivia to Brendon.

Olivia could feel the warm tears stream down her cheeks. “Jason…” She whispered.

“We were supposed to celebrate our four year anniversary tomorrow. You’re throwing away four years of our relationship for a couple of weeks of a good fuck?” He asked.

She gasped at what he said and just shook her head, not knowing what to say.

“It wasn’t just a couple of weeks.”

Jason and Olivia both turned their direction towards Brendon, who couldn’t manage to stop his lip from bleeding.

“We’ve been in love for years, way before you two met. We were each other’s firsts for everything and we’ll be each other’s lasts.”

Right then Olivia knew who to choose, whom she was meant to be with. He was standing there, fighting for her, not with his fists, but with his words. She turned back to Jason, who looked even more furious than before.

He narrowed his eyes towards Brendon and pointed his finger at him. “I want you gone by the end of the day and take this whore with you.” He said pointing to Olivia and walked out the door.

She closed her eyes, letting the last bit of tears fall and felt the warmth of Brendon’s arms wrap around her and his forehead touch hers. She opened her eyes and looked up into his and smiled instantly.

He smiled back. “Hey.”

She released a small chuckle. “Hey.”

“Guess what?” He asked as he wiped away her tears with his thumb.

“What?”

“We finally get to be together, for good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously loved the way this chapter turned out!
And this was an unplanned chapter, so that means there are still 2 chapters left in this story!
I also hope you guys didn't mind the 2% of sexual content in this chapter, it was pretty minor stuff.
Well I'll be finishing up the next chapter so keep a watchful eye out =)
Oh Happy October <3