I'm With The Band

Chapter 12

It was after school, and I hadn't seen Haley at all. Except for this morning. I was hoping she would come to my car and I could take her home. She was really just a close friend of mine now. I think I was starting to have feelings for as a sister. I wasn't quite sure, because do you constantly think about your sister? All day? All night? Even dream once in awhile? Yeah, i didn't think so either.

I was walking hurriedly to my car, still hoping Haley would be there. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and ran right into someone, causing her to fall. I was now alert.

"Oh wow! I'm so sorry!" I said as I reached my hand outward to her, hoping she would grab it, if she did, she doesn't hate me. This girl grabbed my hand and I smiled. I pulled her to her feet, then bent over to pick up her fallen books. I handed her her books and looked down at my feet. "Sorry," I muttered.

"It's okay, accidents happen right?" I looked up at her. She had shoulder length black hair, obviously dyed. She had a lip piercing on her top lip. Her skin tone was tan, but not nearly as tan as Haley's.

"Um, don't I have a class with you?" I asked curiously. She looked familiar. She nodded and grinned slightly.

"Yeah, ComTech. I'm Michelle." Then it clicked. She sat in the desk across from me in that class! I felt like an idiot.

"I'm Brandon." She laughed after I said this. "What?"

"I know! I actually pay attention in that class, I don't doodle someones name in a notebook like you do..." I started blushing furiously. I had doodled Haley's name in my notebook without realizing it.

"Oh, that...That was... Well I don't know," I laughed. She giggled back.

"You're kind of cute Brandon. Well, I'll see you in class tommorrow?" She asked, a smile tugging at her lips. I nodded and smiled back.

"Of course."

"I will see you then." Then she turned around and walked away.

Wow, she thought I was cute?

I carried this thought with me all the way to my car, where Haley was leaning against it. I had completely forgotten about her... That was odd.

"Hey girl hey!" She said in a high-pitched girly voice. I busted out laughing as I threw my stuff in the backseat.

"Hey girlie," I said in a gay-ish voice as I hugged her. She giggled into my shoulder as she squeezed back. "You want a ride?" She shook her head.... Wait! She shook her head!

"Really?!" That was really odd. Haley just nodded.

"I'm going home with Amanda and Jackie." Amanda and Jackie were juniors. Amanda played the flute, and Jackie played the trumpet. I used to like Jackie, I asked her out her freshman year...She turned me down. Amanda was dating Ian, the Junior class president.

"I didn't know you hung out with them..." I kind of felt jealous, I wanted to take her home.

"Well, me and Amanda are becoming close now. She's the only flute player I feel comfortable around." She shuffled her feet and looked down, then back up at her. Her eyes became squinty from the sun.

"I understand, I'll see you later okay?"

"Mhmm, see you later B." She began to walk away but I stopped her.

"B?" I asked amused. She giggled and nodded.

"Yup, it's a step up from loser-face so don't complain alright?" She laughed. I shook my head and laughed.

"Okay, okay. I'll see you tommorrow." Then I got in my car. I watched Haley as she walked to Amanda's blue mustang GT.

What I was really looking forward tommorrow was seeing Michelle...
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN....

Brandon doesn't like Haley?

Hmm, you'll have to subscribe and find out ;D

Oh and Im thinking about starting another story and it will be a fanfiction. About matthew gray gubler. I would like a co-writer.

Any takers?

<3haleyb.