I'm With The Band

Chapter 14

I had Haley on my mind the whole day...Until...Until I got to Com-Tech class. Where I saw Michelle. It was actually really hard to not see her. She of course sat in the desk across from me.

I sat down and groaned. I opened my notebook and ripped out the page that had Haley's name scribbled on it. I crumpled it up and tossed it in the trash can. I looked like a love sick puppy with that shit in my notebook!

"What? Is Haley no longer apart of your heart?" I heard Michelle kid from behind me. I turned around and laughed at her.

"Don't worry, no one has my heart." Not yet anyways...

"Oh really now? Does this Haley girl like you? There must be a reason why she's on your mind that much." She said while sitting in her desk. I shrugged my shoulders and sat down in mine.

"I don't think she likes me. We've been friends this whole summer. She has become really close...As a friend."

"Oh come on Brandon. I think it's physically impossible for a guy and girl to be best friends without one of them liking the other. So the question is...Which one is it?" Her pretty eyes were now staring into mine. I sighed and looked away.

"I don't like her like that. She's just a friend." The only problem with saying this is that I felt something inside. It felt like I was lying to myself...

"Okay. Just friends. For now anyways..." Michelle said as she wrote something down on a piece of paper.

"For now?" I retorted. I watched as she scribbled on the paper.

"Yes... For now. Someone is bound to form feelings for the other." As she said this she ripped the piece of paper from her binder and dropped it on my desk. Just as she did this the bell rang.

"Okay class the bell has rung! No more talking!" The teacher yelled. I stared down at the piece of paper...

Brandon
+
Haley =
???


I looked back up at Michelle and she grinned at me then shrugged her shoulders. She was right... I think.

After class I walked out to my car. When I got there I didn't even bother on waiting for Haley. I just sat in the drivers seat and went to drive away. As I pulled out of the parking lot I looked in the rear view mirror and saw her...

Haley. She looked like she was crying...
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger! ha ha.

I need comments. Maybe even a subscriber! If not I won't even bother to write this story. :/

-HaleyB