I'm With The Band

Chapter 2

This is hard. Struggling the job, my social life, and band all at once. Especially during the summer. I have to come here and babysit a bunch of idiotic freshman who think they're all that just because they're in high school now. Someone really needs a fucking reality check. Me and Ben Willis were trying to have a conversation with the other Ben, Ben Rutland, the drum major. He was pretty cool, but I never really liked him, and besides if I wasn't socializing with the seniors, I'd have to be socializing with the freshman. Just the thought was making me shiver in disgust. Both of the Ben's started on another conversation and left me out, I had not one single idea of what they were talking about so I just sat there and let my eyes roam around the freshman.

My eyes came across a girl sitting by herself. She was already looking at me, our eyes locked and then she turned away. I didn't do this action, like I should have. Instead I studied her features starting with her face. She had short red hair, more like a deep auburn. Her eyes were the perfect size, but I couldn't decide on the color from the distance I was away from her. Her skin tone was a dark tan and her complexion was amazing. She had a cute button nose and nice full lips. She had bangs that side-swept her face. I continued down with her features. Her boobs were big, simply put. They were the perfect size to please a man with, the only feature of her that would turn the man off was her size. She wasn't the skinniest, but she most definitely was not the fattest. She looked to be around 200 pounds. other than that was a very pretty girl, and I just had to know her name.

I stood up and left the Ben's to themselves. I crossed through the crowd and made my way to this unknown girl. I stopped in front of her and she glared up at me. Her eyes were hazel, a very pretty hazel.

"H-hi," she stuttered nervously, which made me laugh. She was just another freshman. Why did I have to walk over here again? Oh yeah, her name, something about not knowing her name drove me crazy. I sat down beside her, I probably smelled like body odor and that was not what she felt like smelling, I could tell you that.

"Hello, I'm Brandon. What's your name?"

"Haley..."