I'm With The Band

Chapter 5

Brandon. Oh dear lord almighty Brandon. Why are you here in my house? Is there something wrong with your brain? I am a freshman, and you being a senior, my mom wouldn't like that too much. Honestly, I don't give a damn, but oh my, you make me drool.

Brandon was sitting casually on my bed while I hurriedly picked up random items off the floor (mainly my undergarments). Finally, in a huff, I plopped down beside him. I flashed him a quick smile then unexpectedly I gave him a hug. At first he was taken aback then once he got past the shock he hugged back. His arms held tight around my upper back, and oh how I wished he was hugging me lower. He smelled so good, I just couldn't put my tongue on how to explain it. It flabbergasted me. Why is it that he smelled that damn good and I couldn't tell why? Maybe it was just some cologne, but it was too sweet to be cologne, but not too too sweet like perfume. It was just...Indescribable.

Hands down he was the best hug ever.

"What was that for?" He laughed. His sweet angelic laugh. I had just met him and already I was falling for him. No. Not again, I wasn't about to pull the same stunt I did last year. Not now.

"Well, usually, when one person gives a hug, its to thank the person receiving the hug," I playfully teased back. He smiled and nodded his head. Brandon then pulled out his phone and checked the time. After he tucked the phone back into his pocket of his shorts he stood up. I stood up with him and was engulfed in another aroma of an amazing hug.

"I have to go, but I will see you tomorrow, oh and nice room," he winked. Why did he wink?

"See you tomorrow," I replied awkwardly, honestly, I didn't know why I felt this way, he was probably a real douche on the inside. Brandon smiled one last sweet smile then left my house.

I fell back onto my bed and sighed.

Brandon was a real cutie who gave me a ride home. Brandon was a senior. Brandon....Well that's all I know about Brandon.

I don't even know his last name...
♠ ♠ ♠
really, really, really short. but next chapter will be great! :] promise. and thanks to Ihope for being the first to subscribe and comment on my story! :D ily!