I'm With The Band

Chapter 6

"What the hell?! Watch where you're fucking going!" I scream at the stupid driver. Brandon Rowell was one man you should not piss off.

I hadn't had my coffee, nor an energy drink, nor an energy pill.

I was just one cranky ass motherfucker... That was, until I saw Haley of course.

When I reached the parking lot, put the car in park, and got out I was already in for it. Ben and Elicia were already beside the car.

"Hey man," I said to Ben. We knuckle touched and did one quick man hug, just something that became our little ritual. E was silent today, obviously just drooling over Ben. Before Ben could say anything thing I went on," Hey, I will catch up with you later okay?"

"Sure, dude." I stalked off without saying another word. I sifted through the crowd of people who were looked to be just as tired as I was, I nodded to the occasional "Hey's" that I received from the freshman. I couldn't find Haley anywhere, but just when I was about to give up I saw her, sitting in the same spot as yesterday, with a boy. I clenched my jaw and walked over to them.

"Hey!" Haley said cheerfully. A little too cheerfully. Did she drink a couple of Monsters before heading over here or what?

"Hey. Are you a morning person?"

"Ha-ha, yup, that's me. Once I'm up, I'm up." Today she was wearing khaki shorts and a light brown shirt. I couldn't see her eyes because she wore black ray-bans. Not many people could pull them off...But oh she could do it well.

"Wow, you certainly are strange... You must be-" Then I was cut off by the whistle that signaled we needed to head out on the field for warm-up. I began walking, expecting Haley to catch up with me, but when she didn't I looked back behind me. She stayed back and walked slowly with the boy that was sitting next to her.

Why did I feel anger pulsing through my veins?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to: analphabeta and Ihope for commenting on the story. you don't understand how happy it makes me, and how much more motivated I am to put out more chapters *hint hint* lol. thanks for being supportive.
<3Haley