I'm With The Band

Chapter 8

I gave her my number, and now here we are, two days later. Texting each other, making plans to hang out today.

Brandon- Well, you see, my parents aren't going to be home...

Haley- So? And your point is...? :P

Brandon- Ha-ha you're funny. Won't your mom be freaked out by the idea?

Haley- Nah, just come get me you loser-face! Ha-ha.

Brandon- Okay, I will be over there in an hour.

Haley- K

Jeez, I had an hour to clean the house and still manage a quick shower. I jumped up from the bed like the ninja that I am and super cleaned my room (aka, shove everything under my bed.) Then I hurried myself to the kitchen where I put all of the dirty dishes in the dishwasher then wiped off the counters. When the house looked good enough I hopped into the shower for five minutes and then got dressed. I choose my black and Grey striped shirt and khaki shorts, with my black converse.

Brandon- I'm on my way.

Haley- :D Sweet!!

I smiled and grabbed my car keys. This girl was certainly weird, but she was funny as hell, and had a very adorable laugh. As I thought this a weird funny feeling went through my body, and it didn't feel like a good thing...

When I arrived at her house she was already standing outside with a medium sized black bag. Haley was wearing short khaki shorts and a yellow shirt with random shapes on it. She smiled at me and walked hurriedly to the car. She got in the passenger side and after she shut the door she hugged me.

"H-hey," I stuttered after she pulled away. Haley laughed and put her sunglasses on.

"Let's go loser-face."

"Why do you keep saying loser-face?" I questioned. It was rather odd.

"I told you I was going to find something else to call you and loser-face seemed like the right choice..." She just smiled then opened her bag. She pulled out a shiny silver, small digital camera. "This is beauty."

"Beauty?" I laughed.

"Yeah! She's my video camera that I'm using for the documentary."

"Oh, what else do you have in that bag?" I asked, trying to peer into the bag. She shut the bag before I could see anything else.

"Just drive Brandon," She smiled. I did as I was told and started to drive to my house. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her open the bag up again. "So I have a tripod..."

"Wait... A tripod? What for?"

"I'm going to interview you and I can't hold the camera at the same time and ask you questions too." I nodded my head in agreement and soon we were at my house.

I turned off the car and before she could get out I hopped out and ran over to her side and opened the door. When she stood up she was blushing like mad. Her face was a light red and she looked down at her feet. I lifted her chin to make her look at me.

"Why are you blushing?" I said, a smile was slightly forming at the corners of my mouth. she shook her head and reached back in the car to grab her bag, she pulled the camera back out and turned it on.

"So, Mr. Rowell, this would be your house?" She asked, filming the house. I laughed and she turned the camera on me.

"Yes, Ms. Jonah, this is my house, and that there is my cat!" I pointed to the black shabby cat that was sun bathing on the back porch. She immediately began to film it and then walked towards it. When Haley got to my cat she bent over and began to scratch at his ears. Her started purring. Haley smiled and laughed then walked back towards me.

"You going to show me in?" She asked, speaking loud enough for the camera.

"Yes, but I'm sorry, no cameras." I joked. Her smile faded.

"Are you serious?!"

"No! Jeez, if I was there would have been no point of you coming over." I felt bad, she wasn't used to my dead-serious humor yet. But none the less, her smile returned.

"Well, show me in then." I nodded and walked into the back door. Haley followed close behind me. We were standing in the kitchen and I immediately put her in a head lock with my left arm.

"Ah!" She cried. "What are you doing?!"

"I don't want you to see any of my pictures," I said. Honestly, I had no problem with her seeing my pictures, I just thought this was funny. I gave her the grand tour, with her in my armpit. I'm certainly glad I decided to take a shower...
♠ ♠ ♠
So in this chapter, there is some truth. The armpit grand tour did really happen to me and Brandon. :] And so is the cat, just not the video taping part, or the blush part.

Now you have some inside facts on my story. :]

Comment, subscribe pretty please?!?!?! :D
thanks a bunch.
<3HaleyB