Sometimes, It Comes With a Shove

eight.

Christofer had been plotting all day, scheming how he was going to get into Nick's pants once he got home. This was something unusual for Christofer, but he found that as each day got on he got more and more sexually frustrated, and he was sick of the constant visits with Miss Fist. He was sitting on the counter in his boxers, eating an orange ice pop when Nick finally walked into the house after going out for some coffee with Travis. He sighed and shrugged off his jacket, lazily hanging it on a chair. He turned to get a glass of water when he saw Christofer, his tongue licking at the ice pop, sat only in his boxers. Nick swallowed dryly.

"What're you doing up there?" he murmured, moving to stand in front of Christofer's legs. Christofer just shrugged and smirked a bit at Nick.

"Havin' an ice pop." he replied nonchalantly, sucking on the top of the frozen treat. Nick chewed on his lip, his eyes completely fixated on Christofer's lips. He licked at his own, his hands moving to rest on Christofer's bare knees.

"In..your boxers? Looking...delicious?" Nick breathed, spreading Christofer's legs apart so he could stand in front of him. Christofer just grinned cheekily, holding the ice pop closer to Nick's face.

"It's good." he said, and Nick's tongue left his mouth, licking along the treat. Christofer watched intently this time, biting down on the spider bites he'd decided to actually put in that day. He tried to hide that he shuddered, both from being cold and only in his boxers, and from the sight of Nick's tongue licking along the ice pop.

"It is." Nick finally said, pulling Christofer towards him on the counter. He moved Christofer's hand from between them and ran his fingers through the pregnant boy's hair, pulling him down for a kiss. Christofer dropped the ice pop to the ground, not caring if it melted and would get sticky all over the place. He'd clean it up later. With a quiet moan, he wrapped his legs tight around Nick's waist, pulling him closer, nearly grinding against his middle. He kept control of himself, though, and gasped when he felt Nick's hands on his thighs, lifting him up off of the counter. Christofer latched his lips onto Nick's neck, the older boy stumbling to get into the bedroom, fast. He laid Christofer down gently, hovering on top of him, mashing their lips together as he felt the slight sting of the new mark on his neck. Christofer never moved his legs from Nick's waist, grinding up into him now. Nick smirked against Christofer's lips, running his fingers through his hair and pulling it back harshly. "Where's this coming from?" he murmured, nudging his nose against Christofer's ear before he kissed it, making a trail down his jaw and neck, biting and sucking at his collarbone.

"M'pregnant," Christofer moaned softly, arching against Nick. His hands started working on unbuttoning Nick's shirt, and Nick let a hand find the pocket of his jeans to set his phone on the bedside table. He smirked against Christofer's skin, then pulling off of the purpley-red mark that he'd left, marking the younger boy as his own.

"Mm, I think I could get used to it." Nick groaned softly in Christofer's ear, sitting up to let his shirt shrug from his shoulders. Christofer unwrapped his legs from Nick's waist, pushing his boxers down quickly. Nick smirked and shook his head, swatting Christofer's hands away. "Ooh, no." he whispered, his voice low. "That's for me to do." he undid his own jeans, pushing them down to his knees, then kicking them off the rest of the way. Christofer moaned when he realized that Nick hadn't been wearing any briefs, his head falling back. Nick latched back onto Christofer's skin, kissing and biting and sucking down his chest. He licked around one of his hardened nubs, breathing against his skin, and Christofer arched up slightly.

"Niiick," he whimpered, rubbing his hands down Nick's shoulders, holding onto his forearms until he got so low he couldn't reach them. Nick's lips hovered above the waistband of Christofer's boxers, and he glanced up at him from through his eyelashes, not breaking eye contact as he pulled the thin fabric down with his teeth, purposely grazing his teeth along his length.

"Chris, lookit you," Nick teased, running his fingers gently along Christofer's member, barely ghosting along his skin. Christofer moved and arched every which way, trying to get Nick to touch him more, but he wouldn't have it. "Be still, baby, or else I could just leave right now," he breathed against the thin skin, licking a stripe along Christofer's dick, making it twitch. Christofer whimpered softly and tried to keep himself still as Nick took his head into his mouth, sucking gently at it. The younger boy was writhing, making fists in the sheets. Nick slowly inched down around him, his tongue swirling expertly.

"You must have done this before," Christofer choked out, his head lolling back against the pillows. Nick pulled off and shook his head, sliding back up Christofer's body. He kissed him particularly roughly, bringing their bare hips together at the same time. They both let out a strangled moan and Nick took the chance to delve his tongue into Christofer's mouth, licking around sensually. Christofer arched just slightly, bringing his hands up to Nick's shoulders, digging his nails into the pale flesh. Nick rocked his hips back down into the younger boy's, pulling wetly off of his lips.

Nick's head dipped low, his mouth against the shell of Christofer's ear. Christofer could hear every sound the older boy made, every whimper, every breathy moan of his name, and god dammit he wanted Nick, he wanted him right fucking now. "You want me?" Nick finally murmured, his voice low and husky. Christofer sucked in a shaky breath, his nails dragging from Nick's shoulders to the swell of his ass.

"Please?" Christofer's bottom lip trembled with anticipation as Nick slid a hand between the pregnant boy's legs, spreading them slowly as he shifted his own legs between them. Nick held a hand up to Christofer's mouth, looking expectantly at him. "Spit?" he asked. Nick nodded and Christofer spat against the other's hand, realizing that it would be the only lube that he would get. Nick coated himself as good as he could, biting hard on his lip to keep from whimpering. He pushed Christofer's legs up then, bending them at the knees as he lined up at his entrance.

"Ready baby?" Nick murmured, leaning down to press their lips together in a soft kiss. Christofer nodded against Nick's lips and he slowly pressed in, knowing everything would be sensitive due to the pregnancy. Christofer bit down on Nick's bottom lip, his nails digging farther into his hips. It was uncomfortable to say the least, but he knew that it would get better. Nick paused in his movements once he was in as far as he could get with how tensed up Christofer was, waiting for him to adjust to it. "Honey, relax.." he cooed, wrapping an arm around his upper back as though he was holding the younger boy. Christofer nodded and let out a slow breath, his walls relaxing around Nick. Nick tried not to moan at the feeling of Christofer as he pushed in further, biting hard on his lip. Nick stayed put again until Christofer began to squirm underneath him, trying to discreetly press his hips up so that Nick went further inside. "Mm..not enough, hm?" Nick said with a smirk, his hips bucking back, threatening to pull out before he thrust in roughly. Christofer cried out in a mix of passion and lust and pleasure and pain, arching off of the bed. "S'what I like to hear, beautiful," Nick hummed, resting his head against Christofer's shoulder, biting and nipping and sucking at his collar bone until he left a mark.

"B-baby," Christofer choked out. "Nicky." his head fell back and he moaned as Nick started up a rhythm, slow but hard. Christofer's hips raised with each thrust, their bodies matching up perfectly. Christofer arched against Nick once more, his attention-seeking cock getting rubbed between their sweating stomachs. This resulted with an awfully loud moan from the younger boy. Nick smirked, wrapping a hand around Christofer's cock, but not in the way that he wanted. He wrapped his fingers tight around the base, pushing his balls away from his body. Christofer whimpered as Nick had effectively created a cock ring, forcing him to hold off.

"You don't get to come," Nick breathed in Christofer's ear, his thrusts slowly building up speed. "Not until I say. Alright?" he sounded forceful and it made Christofer moan, nodding his head rapidly. Nick smirked. "Good." he nipped at Christofer's ear lobe, sucking on the sensitive skin. Christofer brought his hips up still, despite the hand in between him, and if he arched high enough, his head would brush against some kind of skin and he'd moan even louder, making Nick speed up even more each time he did so. "God, baby, you're beautiful," Nick panted in Christofer's ear, his hips working expertly. And then Christofer was screaming, his back the highest off of the bed, pleasure absolutely coursing through his veins as Nick hit that one spot every single time.

"Niiicky, please," he begged, feeling the heat pool in his lower stomach. His legs wrapped tight around Nick's waist, rocking up into every thrust. Nick shook his head and tightened his hand and Christofer moaned out a curse.

"Not yet," Nick nearly growled in Christofer's ear. The younger boy shut up then, only opening his mouth when he was kissed or when he would let out a sound of complete and other pleasure. Nick enjoyed the sadistic power that he had over Christofer, the way that he could make him do anything. And then Christofer's walls tightened around him as his body wanted to his his climax and Nick came hard inside of Christofer. But he didn't stop, he kept moving just as fast, the sounds Christofer was making and the way that he felt around him almost immediately making him hard again. He felt like he had the hormones of a fifteen-year-old boy as he moved quickly inside of the young boy underneath him. It didn't take much longer for Nick to hit his climax again, filling Christofer up to the brim with his seed, finally releasing his cock so that the writhing boy could come. Christofer screamed Nick's name as he came, his back arching so high off of the bed he looked like a sideways questionmark. He fell to the bed and Nick collapsed on top of him, panting against his neck. After catching his breath, Christofer found the strenght to wrap his arms around Nick's waist, holding him tight. Nick looked up at Christofer and kissed his chin, bringing a hand up to stroke his hair.

"I think we need a shower." Christofer chuckled softly and Nick rolled his eyes a bit. "Not together because that would result in more showering and more water bills and it would be a never ending cycle and--"

Christofer was cut off by a quick kiss pressed to his lips. "I go first!" Nick laughed, scrambling off of Christofer and off of the bed and into the bathroom, locking the door behind him.