‹ Prequel: How It Should Be
Sequel: More of These Days

These Days

Ten

“You’re such an asshole.” Taylor said vehemently. She had arrived fifteen minutes early at Jordan’s place and he had yelled at her about it. “I can’t believe how absurd you’re being!”

“Taylor, I told you three and I meant three, not two forty five!”Jordan shouted back. “You know that this is risky, you can just follow instructions? Shit!”

“You know what Jordan? I’ll just leave! You clearly don’t want me here!” Taylor shouted at him. She turned abruptly and started walking to the door. Jordan, after a millisecond of hesitation, took one giant step and grabbed Taylor’s arm. He spun her around and in seconds his lips were on her.

They moved together quickly. Jordan’s hands were all over her body. Her hips, her breasts, her shoulders, her face, her neck, they were all his for the moment. His lips trailed down from hers to her neck. He kissed her down her neck to her chest and lifted her shirt off of her head.

She wasted no time lifting Jordan’s off of his. He walked backwards, his hands on her hips, his lips on hers. They stumbled a bit but made it to his bed. They both had lost their shoes in the process and fell onto the cushiony comforter. Her hands worked furiously on his belt. He deftly unbuttoned her jeans and soon they were in nothing but their underpants.

Jordan kissed her from her lips to her navel and even lower before climbing back up again. He lay on top of her, supporting his weight with his arms. His legs lay between hers. Her hands moved between their hips and tugged at his boxers. He lifted his hips and she lowered them down. He kicked them the rest of the way off as he pushed Taylor’s underwear aside and inserted a finger into her. Her heard her gasp and worked diligently for a moment before latching onto her neck and sucking; after a few minutes and he stopped and threw her underwear away.

Sheathed in a condom he entered her. They moved together furiously in the heat of their passion, trying to feed the hunger in their bellies. After several minutes he was spent. He lay on top of Taylor, her fingers entwined in his blond locks, breathing heavily. He thought for a moment of Sidney, and how what he was doing could horribly affect Taylor’s brother.

He knew that if his little brother Jared was a girl and Sidney was fucking her he would be furious. A heavy cloud hung on Jordan’s head, but Taylor’s knee began to rub him and he was aroused again, but this time the horrible thing he was doing to his friend hung in the air between them.

Meanwhile, Sidney was in no way thinking of his friend, nor his sister. He was thinking about Karen, “Slutty Karen” as she was tagged in a few photos on facebook from a party the night before, at a hockey bros and trophy wife hoes party.

Karen was tagged in pictures dancing with some guy named Brett Ponrios. They were in every picture together, making faces and touching each other. Sidney felt fury boiling in his belly. He knew it was wrong though.

He and Karen were not official. He was allowed to kiss other girls and she was allowed to kiss other boys. But Sidney didn’t want to kiss other girls, but clearly Karen wanted to kiss other guys. That’s what bothered him.

Yeah, that was it.

Sidney sat at the dining room table with both of his hands clutching his glass of water. His cell phone sat on the table in front of him next to the lap top with the pictures of Karen posing with Brett. He wanted to call her and confront her but he knew it would just piss her off, because he surely had no write to do that.

He groaned and the right arrow key, moving on to a new picture. Karen was sitting on a keg with the nozzle spraying into her mouth, GARGOYLING read the caption. Brett was standing behind her, his hands on her shoulders. Sidney hit the next button a few more times until he came across the next picture of Slutty Karen.

She was standing with her hockey stick next to some girl tagged as Slutty Molly, dressed as a trophy wife. The next picture was of them posing together like in a prom photo. Molly was pretending to be Karen’s Sidney Crosby’s trophy wife. She was dressed eerily similar to how Karen would dress in real life.

He chuckled at the next few pictures of them posing as husband and wife, but then Brett was back picking up Karen and spinning her around and Sidney’s fury was back.

He didn’t know what to do and it was getting to him. “Crap.” Sidney mumbled. He closed the lap top and grabbed his phone. Fuck it, he was calling her. She picked up on the third ring.

“Hey, Sid, what’s up?”

“Nothing, just thought about you so I thought I’d seehow everything is with you.”

“Ah, well I’m good, I have a little headache, but you know, comes with the territory of being a college student.” Karen laughed. “Oh Sidney, I really want to talk to you but I’m waiting on line to go into the dining hall and Brett just got here and it’s going to be really loud. Can I call you back?”

Sidney agreed and hung up the phone. Brett. Karen. Hung-over Karen. Slutty Karen. Sidney Crosby was ripping pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's short. Lack of encouragement I guess?