‹ Prequel: How It Should Be
Sequel: More of These Days

These Days

Thirteen

Sidney had not spoken to Karen in two days. Karen had apparently spoken to Evgeni and Tyler though. They had tried to talk to him about it but when they mentioned Karen’s name he could only think of the slutty version of her.

Sidney was also down because his family had gone back to Nova Scotia. Everyone was starting to notice the dark mood hanging around him.

“Sid, come hang out with us.” Marc-Andre Fluery was saying when Jordan came out of the shower in the locker room. “Play same video games, have fun.” Flower clapped Sd on the back. Sidney nodded and got up to follow the goalie out of the room. Jordan smiled to himself, glad that Sidney has accepted Flower’s invitation. Now there was even less of a chance someone one bust in on him tonight.

Flower would keep the depressed Sidney from seeking the funny-man Jordan’s attention, and boy was Jordan’s attention going to be focused on a different Crosby tonight. Speaking of whom, Jordan’s cell phone vibrated in his pocket. Sexting for foreplay…phone sex for the real deal. Jordan read Taylor’s raunchy text and grinned secretly to himself.

He hit the reply button and was too engrossed searching through his mind for dirty words to realize that Sidney had walked back into the room and was reading the text over Jordan’s shoulder. Sidney blushed at the words, and he was no prude. He cleared his throat and Jordan jumped about a mile.

“Fuck you scared me.” Jordan said, his heart beating a mile a minute. He was praying that Sidney hadn’t seen who the text was to but judging Sid’s pink cheeks he thought the worst. “It’s not who it looks like I, it’s not a big deal.” Jordan began rambling. Sidney held up a hand and shook his head.

“Who you chose to text is your own business, I didn’t see and I don’t want to know.” Sidney walked back into the room and grabbed a baseball cap off the hook that he had forgotten. “Are you coming to Flower’s tonight?”

“Nah, I have a date.” Jordan muttered, fingering his phone a little. Sidney nodded.

“Right, I won’t ask.” Sid mumbled as he put his cap on. Jordan didn’t want Sid to leave on a suspicious and slightly nasty note so he quickly racked his brain for a new topic of conversation.

“How’s Karen?” Jordan asked spitting out the question. Sidney grew pink again, but this time with anger.

“She…she’s got a healthy appetite for sex.” Sidney spat vehemently.

“Elaborate.” Jordan shouldered his bag and walked out of the locker room with Sidney.

“Well we’re not official or anything but I thought she was serious about me…apparently she’s not. I looked at some pictures of her at a party and she was really touchy feely with some guy.” Sidney shoved his hands into his pockets and shook his head. “I shouldn’t be mad, but I am. I like her a lot.”

“Have you talked to her about it?” Jordan asked. Sidney shook his head no. “You should. Maybe they’re just friends. Maybe she didn’t go as far with him as you think she did. Just talk to her.” Jordan wished Sidney good luck as her parted.

At home Jordan took a quick shower and put on nothing put a pair of silk boxers. He turned the lights off in his bedroom and jumped on his bed. He put one arm behind his head and dialed with the other. Miss Taylor Crosby picked up on the second ring.

“You’re late.”

“Nice dirty talk.” Jordan snorted.

“Do you want me to talk dirty to you or not?” Jordan remained silent and Taylor took that as her cue to start. “I’m only wearing red panties.” Taylor whispered her voice husky. “I’m rubbing my stomach right below my belly button. Do you want me to rub my breasts?”

“Yes.” Jordan said; a stirring grew in his own belly. “Tell me what they feel like.”

“They’re juicy and smooth. My nipples are really hard right now just imagining that my hand is yours. Mmmhmm, I wish you were here to suck on them.”

“I wish you were here to put your hand on my dick.” Taylor giggled. She told him to grab it and stroke it and pretend it was her hand doing it. He got harder just hearing her say those words. “Rub you clit, moan for me.” Jordan grunted, gripping himself. Taylor complied.

“Ohmmm Jordan!”

“Don’t you dare even think of putting a finger in your pussy you, keep pinching your clit.” Jordan moved his hand up and down inside of his boxers. He let himself get consumed and again didn’t hear someone enter his apartment. “Alright Taylor, put two fingers in your pussy, keep touching you clit with your thumb.” And boom. Jordan’s bedroom door flew up.

“Taylor? Taylor Crosby?!” Marc-Andre asked. Jordan snapped his phone shut. “You’re sick!”

“WHAT THE FUCK MAN?”

“Does Sidney know about this?” Flower asked, folding his arms over his chest.

“It’s not what it looks like!”

“Oh, then tell me what it is because it looks pretty bad.” Marc-Andre said, glaring at his teammate. Jordan hung his head and began to tell his goalie what was going on. Sidney, meanwhile, had called Karen to talk to her, but ended up digging himself deeper into his hole.

“I cannot believe you. Brett is my best friend! And we’re not even touching each other inappropriately at all in those photos! Sidney, what the hell?”

“Why are you mad?” Sidney growled. “It’s not like I’m out with girls and acting close with them.”

“News flash, Sid: You haven’t asked me to be your girlfriend yet! I can do what I want. Not that I wanted to kiss anyone else, but now, maybe I will.”

“Karen, don’t do that-”

“I need some time to think about this Sidney. I’ll call you when I’m ready to talk.” Karen said after a moment. Then she hung up, and Sidney, too, hung his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Go check out More of These Days...one shots in between what goes on in this story.

Also, leave a comment here or there with a request for an in between moment and I'll fulfill it! Pleassseee?