Crimson Darkness

Them and The Perverted School People

Both of them were new to this school. When the guards opened the gates to the big campus, all eyes were on them. Boys were cat purring and whistling to Katie. She was so scared, she went nearer to her cousin, who was doing the same thing as usual: hands in pockets, eyes closed, and beautiful messy auburn bangs covering his handsome face. When he noticed his cousin next to him and was shivering, he stopped dead on his tracks. He said to the frightened cousin, "Ignore those assholes, okay." It was more of a statement than a request. The cousin hesitantly nodded and walked. They walked up to the third floor, where high-school juniors are full of. 'Great, the pervs.' Dylan thought as they tried to go to the last humongous classroom. "Dylan," Katherine whispered softly while tugging his uniform sleeve. "How are we..."

"Don't bother." The cousin mumbled very softly. 'I can't believe he's actually talking now!', Katie exclaimed to herself, 'Wait until I tell mom!'

Just then, Katie felt vibrations from her arm. When she looked where it came from, she remembered that she was holding Dylan's arm. She tilted her head when she felt Dylan stop again, muttering fluent curses so softly. She tilted her head once again and suddenly heard a very big pack of swooning female juniors. Katie chuckled to herself. 'Figures,' she thought, 'I guess I have to get used to this daily school routine.'

Fortunately, a kind teacher shooed them aWay (what I meant by them is the very big crowd of boys and girls surrounding the two relatives). "Shoo! Leave them be!" A soothing female voice said as the she sends the crowd (or mostly the whole population of the third floor) out and go to their respective classrooms. Katie thanked the kind teacher for saving their lives.

"Thank you so much! Ms..."

"Sanders."

"Right. Thank you Ms.Sanders."

"You're welcome, miss Sunflower. I suppose you are mister Crescent."

"How'd you know us?" Katie curiously asked.

"I reckon students like you are a hit in crowds. I saw your school entry pictures and profiles and my guess was indeed correct."

"Who are you? Katie cautiously went at the back of Dylan.

This made the teacher smile.

"I'm sorry," She apologized. "The reason why I know you students is because I'm your adviser."

Katie just replied with a smile.

"Come on now, I'll Introduce you to your 'perverted' classmates..." The kind teacher chuckled.

3rd Year High-school- Section A

The door creaked open, the very noisy class heard that creak and all the three people only heard the sounds of their own footsteps.

"Class," Ms. Sanders said to the quiet class, "We have new transfer students. Ms. Katherine Sunflower and Mr. Dylan Crescent."

Once the teacher introduced them, Katie went in and, unsurprisingly, all the boys stood up from their seats and drooled (yes, drooled). Dylan followed suit and most of the girls were screaming their heads off.

"Quiet down! Alright class..." The teacher shouted. "Who wants to tour Ms. Sunflower?"

All boys raised their hands, except for one at the very back row. The teacher was having a hard time picking, so she picked the boy who wasn't raising his hand.

"Okay. Jet, kindly introduce yourself." The boy went in front of the class passing all the boys plastering envious stares. Jet went in front of Katie and shook hands with her. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too." Katie replied with a faint smile.

'I don't need a dumb tour.' Dylan thought.

"Hmm... how about touring Dylan?"

And all the girls swoon (mostly).

"Let's have our class president, Ms. Lockheart." The dainty young lady went in front of Dylan and smiled shyly.

"H-hi." Madison Lockheart stuttered, looking at the lad's covered face (which has still been covered since he stepped foot in the classroom). Ms. Sanders noticed this and frowned, forgetting his past.

"Dylan," Ms. Sanders comfortingly said, " At least show your classmates your face..." With that said, the girls swooned even more. Hearts were now replaced by their eyes.

"Hn. Fine." Dylan mumbled back, almost not letting Madison hear his voice.

Dylan hesitantly looked up with a straight face plastered and eyes were now open. Madison, who was right in front of Dylan, inwardly gasped, eyes wide open, and is rooted to her spot.
♠ ♠ ♠
How was it? XD Comments would enlighten me.

♥,

☺XtaticallyShoXed...☺