Skittle ***er

Mmmnnn this is pretty much the first and last chap

Gerard's P.O.V

I pinned him against the wall, feeling him grow hard when he felt me grinding hard against him.

Mikey groaned softly, and his hands stroked my back and neck, making every hair on my body stand on end, sending a pleasurable shiver down my spine. And i mean EVERY hair...

Ok. So fuckin what I have a relationship with my brother? Got a problem?

Deal.

My studded black belt whipped my ass as Mikey threw it across the room.

"Oh shit, sorry babe." he said, pulling away.

"It's all fuckin good babe."

We moved as a whole towards his room, breaking the contact between our tongues only once to draw breath.

We slammed the door behind us, and his tongue traced mine enticingly.

I was already stripped down to my boxers by this point, and as I started to work on getting mikey further undressed, I reached over to his draw to grab lube and some condoms.

Feeling something lumpy and weird, I broke off and turned to see what I was grabbing.

"What the fuck Mikey???" I said, pulling out this weird lolly stick.

"GAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" he started to CRACK up laughing, looking at this weird thing.

It was one turning on sight, my lil brother stark naked laughing himself silly.

"Th-that's a skittle-dick th-that Fr-Frankie made!" he managed to splutter.

haha lets have some fun with this...

I started to seduce the 'skittle-dick', giving it one hell of a blowjob, and then rubbing it all over my body sexily.

This only made Mikey fall into a pitful more of laughter, actually falling on the floor and rolling around.

I made it 'walk' towards him and he playfully gave the skittle-dick a blowjob.

Covering it in lube without mikey seeing, I made sure it was lubey as hell, coz this was probably gonna hurt like a bitch.

When I braced myself over mikey, I entered the skittle dick.

Knowing right where the 'spot' was, I prodded it quickly and hard.

Mikey moaned in pleasure, but screaming ow at the same time.

Realising that this was incredibly mean I quickly pulled it out and Mikey flipped over so we were on each other, me on top.

He came, right on my leg as well. not the nicest place.

But then I pulled up the skittle dick, only to realise heaps of skittles were missing.

"Oh my fucking god..."

Mikey only seemed to scream with more laughter, but I saw the seriousness in this.

"Fuck MikeY!!!! You gotta get it out NOW!!!! Like seriously! Just go for a fuckin shit!!!!"

Mikey, starting to take it seriously, went laughing to the toilet. still stark naked.

Coming back about 10 minutes later, he had a scared expression on his face.

"Holy fuck gee, there's heaps of blood!"

"Shit!"

"No, there's like nothing else, no skittles or anything. Just heaps of blood!"

What the FUCK had I done...