Status: Act-----ive

You're gonna go far kid

Blood head

My whole life its been "Don't do this" or "Don't do that." '
Everything had been deiced for me; my clothes, my schools, hell even my friends had been picked out for me and to tell you the truth if I had a choice I'd punch all the little two faced lying skanks I'm made to call "friends" in the face I would and If I could burn every article of clothing I owned you bet you fine ass I would.

My days were always planned out for me, today being no different.

I sat at the small round table pulling at my dress. "How is it possible to find clothes like this these days." I thought to myself. "Doesn't my daughter look ravishing." My Mother said to one of her high class friends as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "I went shopping last week in Hollywood and saw this and thought it was just her style. She went on.
"Oh just shoot me now." I mumbled sipping on my lemon water.

"What was that young lady?" My Mother said her voice raising a few decibels.

"I said shoot I'm late! I promised Angela I would meet up with her at noon and it's almost one. " I lied getting up trying to run away as fast as possible." Thank you for lunch love you Mother." I said running to my car as fast as humanly possible.

I speed down the busy highway driving over the speed limit truth was I was late but not for meeting up with Angela oh no I was meeting with with Toni my only good friend. We met up every Tuesday afternoon at a skate park about Thirty minutes out of my home town and hung out for hour riding and stuffing out faces with junk food.

When I finally made it to the skate park Toni stood at the entrance. "Where have you been! You're late, you promised me you'd be here almost an hour ago!" She yelled throwing a small duffel bag at me. "Here change into these you're bike and board are already waiting for you." She said. "Thank you! This is why you're my best friend!" I said hugging my friend climbing into the back of my car changing.

"Girl you better hurry your ass up! You're slow as my grandma Martha." Toni yelled slapping my ass. "Shut up I'm coming." I said climbing out. "That's what she said now let's go I wanna ride! Last one there has to give Matt Markis a big fat kiss on the check." She said running off.

I've loved that girl the moment I met her in the parking lot of 7-11. I know we'd end up best friends and of course I was right. She was the most loveable, energetic, honest person I knew and I think I'd kill myself if it wasn't for her.

The hours past as we rode around pulling off tricks and enjoying our time. The park was always empty this time of day since most kids we at school but today was different. A group of guys who looked no older than made their way to the half pipe where Toni was riding.
The guys climbing up the opposite side where Toni had dropped in from and start goofing off right away; typical guys of course. One of the boys with poofy hair dropped in on his board the same time Toni was coming down from doing a trick. I knew from the moment that the poofy hair'd boy dropped in that it wasn't going to end good and boy was I right cause I next thing I know Toni was laying flat on her back with blood gushing from her head.

"Toni!" I yelled rushing over to her.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry! I didn't even see her coming!" He yelled pulling his shirt off handing it to me. "Here put this on her head."

"My head hurts." Toni mumbled on the ground.

"Yo squid! What did you do!" One of the boys yelled.

"Never mind that! We have to get her to a hospital right now!" I said picking her up and running to my car.

I was so going to kill that kid if I ever saw him again. Was the only thing running through my mind as I drove my bleeding best friend to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know why it took me so long to do this but it did. Let me know what you think k?

Lunch outfit
skate park outfit