Status: Co-wriiten by myself & my bestfriend

Fall From Grace

Lust - Am I Dreaming?

It was dark. It was quiet. Tina couldn't see a thing. It was pitch black where she was. Wherever she was. There was a cold chill that ran down Tina's spine.

Then suddenly, something soft and faint broke the silence. A laughter. A soft little laughter. Tina couldn't tell where it was coming from. She searched for whatever it was that was laughing but she just couldn't see a thing.

The laughter grew louder. Tina started to sweat. It was getting hot and the laughter, that evil laughter, grew louder with every second.

Suddenly, Tina couldn't take it anymore. The laughter, the evil piercing laughter, was getting too loud. It was filling her ears. She had failed attempts of trying to block out the laughter by covering her ears with the palms of her hands. She let out screams of terror as the deafening laughter filled her ears.

All of a sudden, she felt something. She felt like something was taking over her. Like she was being possessed by something. She felt her whole body start to shake. She tried to scream but whatever it was wouldn't let her. Her body was now shaking furiously. She couldn't control it. She finally forced herself to open her eyes which felt like they were stapled shut...
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger? Mwah ha ha ha ! Well, I know this is short but I hope you guys enjoy this :D