Status: Co-wriiten by myself & my bestfriend

Fall From Grace

Lust - If It Burns When You Pee, It's An STD

Tina got up and went to the front counter and gave the receptionist the clipboard and forms she filled out. She made her way back to her seat in the medium sized waiting room. Her eyes wandered around the room. She read a sign near the entrance.

'A Woman's Place. The place for everything womenly.'Tina sighed and glued her eyes to the tv that was showing some show about old houses.

Ever since the confrontation with Stacey, Tina has been out of control. She's been having sex with more random guys ever since the last time she had sex with that guy from that pizza place.

"Tina?" A tall blonde women was standing the door that led people to the back. Tina got up and followed the blonde lady to an empty room. Tina got up and sat on the patient chair. "Dr. Roberts will be right with you."

After waiting a few minutes, a red haired women came into the room which Tina assumed was Dr. Roberts.

"Good morning, Tina. How are you today?" Dr. Roberts took a seat in the rolling chair.

"Um, worried I guess?" Tina responded, fiddling with her nails.

"And what are we worried about?" Dr. Roberts looked at Tina.

"Um... I've been, sick, lately.." Tina stopped fiddling with her nails and placed her hands in her lap. "..And I'm worried I might be.... pregnant or something?"

"Have you taken any pregnancy tests lately?" Dr. Roberts was looking sternly at Tina. She was probably thinking in her head about how young she was.

"Yes. They turned out negative though.." Tina said.

Dr. Roberts took a few tests on her. Then she waiting in the room until the doctor got back.

Fifteen minutes later, Tina was in her car and driving off. She thought about all the things that happened.

Great, I got fucking HIV. Tina was pissed.

Tina pulled up her driveway and went went into her house and stormed into her room. She plopped onto her bed and stared at her ceiling.

This is some bullshit.