Status: back in the sadle but if want more chapters you can always ask me by leaving a comment ;)

The Hidden World

Dinner is served...bleh

Sandy’s POV
That night we took shifts to guard the den, although I could have done it by myself but I digress. My shift I decided to spy in on my house.
Nothing new then I went over to Norma she woke up. “Sandy?”
I realized that I must be in a gaseous state, and nodded.
“Get your sorry ass right back here this instant!” she growled.
I switched places with gaseous me and said. “I can’t Norma but what I can do is stay alive. Being a shifter is a lot different than before because I have super instincts and I can make a big mac appear when ever the hell I want.”
“Well…”
“I know it doesn’t seem fair but if I am so close to death I could just teleport right out of there.” She didn’t look to happy. “Now I have to go. I love you norm.” we hugged and then I left completely.
Just in time too, because some one was close to us, so close that I didn’t dare breath. As quietly as I could I put my hand over Danny’s mouth and he woke up then saw me and calmed down a bit. Of course he tensed right back up after hearing a branch snap right outside of the Den!
I could see him. It was the guy that had hit on me, instantly my blood boiled. He was in his half and half form and I could tell he was a wolf, his partner behind him obviously a grizzly. I scanned their minds.
Thank god neither of them knew if this was a dead end or not. And I was picking up and image of someone, I don’t know who, strangling me. I shivered then turned to Danny.
‘Change’ I did too it was still a weird feeling, but I was getting used to it. ‘So,’ I thought to my self, ‘the master plan is to attack?’ It definitely wasn’t to run and grizzly was weaker in the half and half form. Plus he couldn’t be transformed in the alcove of the den so maybe take out wolf then grizzly.
I pushed my way into his head and started to go puppet master ‘get in here’ I thought forcefully. He obeyed and I heard grizzly gasp. I kept him dulled then once far enough inside I thought ‘sleep’. He passed out and I nodded at Danny who knew what to do, I know it’s wrong but out here it’s kill or be killed. There is no be passive sorry if it makes you sad.
Turning around I tried to push into grizzly’s brain but it was just impossible. So I mimicked wolf voice. “Come inside” of course grizzly had to turn to fully human I hid by the entrance and when he passed me I pounced quickly killing him like I had the moose.
Oddly I hadn’t felt too bad because his last thought was I’ll kill you so you know not guilty if I had protected myself. And plus I think being part animal was getting to me. Oh well, I made do with the meal, as gross as it sounds, that we had just made. Not actually that bad…. If you’re in animal form.
♠ ♠ ♠
so brit here you go ;) hope you like it i wouldn't be surprised if someone threw up, and i hope if you have a weak stomach not to read anymore because it is 5 days of Sandy being on the survival team thingy and brit Norma did give him hell i just didn't get to it :) read on