Status: Active.

Live Fast, Die Young

Ten.

Josef was running in circles around his living room, it was hard to tell why exactly he was doing so. Could it be he was drunk? Excited? Or just bored? Sid continued to watch him, his eyes blurring as Josef gained speed. He blinked several times, in the attempts to clear his vision as Alexis and Ronnie walked in, both carrying a box of donuts and a case of beer.

In an instant, like the Tasmanian Devil Josef paused grabbed a beer and three donuts and continued his running. The rest of the band, sat down, grabbing their instruments and tuned them, half-assed because of Josef’s little running diddy.

Eventually, when Josef had calmed down and managed to follow the rest of them out the door, they were finally on their way to a club. A club who’s name Josef couldn’t remember, and when he was drunk he was dyslexic, so he couldn’t possibly be able to find it. Therefore he relied on Ronnie.

When they made it, Alexis immediately led him away from the smiling females. Josef sighed in angst, placing his arm around Alexis’ shoulder before grinning down hungrily at her. “You know, Alexis, you’d make a nice little notch in my bedpost. What do you say we get our nasties on, eh?”

Josef was ignored, and instead thrust onto the stage where the rest of the band joined him. Josef began speaking drunkenly, not really conscious of what he was saying the crowd but the music started then, and thus the leather pants stretching and seductive dancing began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! Finally. I love Josef. I think he's ridiculously fun to write. XD