Status: Active.

Live Fast, Die Young

Two.

Josef Marks opened his eyes to stare into the space that was his home ceiling. He tilted his head slowly, observing the plain specked paint and sighed loudly. He pointed to the ceiling, his hand swaying drunkenly in the air and turned to face the other two people in his living room. “I’ve really got to do something about that,” he mumbled, returning his gaze to his bland ceiling.

The other two followed his gaze and frowned up at the blank ceiling as well. One nodded in agreement while the other just lifted an eyebrow at the drunken man. “Jo, you are so weird.” Josef didn’t bother placing the voice, his mind was somewhere else now and he thought for a moment he was falling asleep.

That’s when the door opened. Josef sat up, blinking rapidly, an open bottle of tequila falling to the ground, spilling all over the dirty white carpet. He ignored it, recognizing his roommate. He stood up, wobbling slightly before pointing an accusing finger at the boy.

“Ian! Where the hell have you been, man? We wasted ten good minutes of practice time because of you!” Josef grumbled, though in reality he had no idea how much time they had wasted. He was too drunk to really care. He never really cared, as much as he liked this little band; it wasn’t big enough to keep his attention.

He was pretty positive if Alexis wore nothing under her skirt than he could focus a bit more but a part of Josef suspected the girl to be a lesbian. For a moment he zoned out, staring at the female’s legs as she stood and strapped her instrument around her waist. Maybe it was a possibility he could show her the ways of his penis.

He was snapped out of his stupor when Ian, or ‘Sid’ as he insisted on being called, began smashing his sticks on the drum set. He focused on the music for a moment trying to place what song they were playing but he couldn’t think of what it was. “Wait, wait, what is this?”

“Bodies, Jo, you know the song.”

“Right, right, of course.” The song started back up and Josef began running around the room like a jungle man, and sang like the drunken sex-crazed British man he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was crappus, but I was just trying to get across the point that Josef is a drunk and has no idea what's going on half the time.