Status: Active.

Live Fast, Die Young

Three.

During the duration of band practice, Ronnie Roberts looked between his bass and his older brother, Ian- Sid to his band mates. Ronnie felt guilty providing Sid with the drugs and despised the after effects, but even the slightest sight of Sid being in pain killed Ronnie. He never loved his brother as much as he did when Sid was high.

This band, Nervous Breakdown, meant many things to Ronnie. It was like his own personal property. However, it got in the way of school, something Ronnie’s mom didn’t appreciate.

Ronnie thoughts settled on school, he went, but never got anything from it. It wasn’t a way to get away from his home like Alexis. There wasn’t much of a point to go anymore; Ronnie isn't going to graduate with his class and the idea of just dropping out is a recurring argument with him and his mom. Seeing how Sid and Ronnie’s dad just recently left for good.

Band practice lasted roughly an hour and now all four band mates were sitting on the two old couches around Josef and Sid’s house. Adult Swim flashed from one stoner program to another.

Ronnie looked around the living room half-asleep, “I’m bored!”

Alexis yawned, stretching her arms, “Hey bored! I’m hungry.” She gripped an empty Pepsi can and threw it at Josef. “You guys never have food in your house. You’re men, all you do is eat!”

Josef groaned, “Not true.”

From the floor Sid laughed, “Yeah! All Josef does is have sex. I’m pretty sure that is his food.”

“Shut it Sid, you live here to.”

Sid put his hands up in defense, “Hey, trust me, I’m not complaining…”

Ronnie shook his head at them because it couldn’t be truer. Ronnie didn’t sleep around as much as Sid or Josef –no one did- because of Lisa, Ronnie’s beloved girlfriend of one year and a half. Although, none of Ronnie’s friends felt the same way. Lisa was beyond pretty, but her only flaw was her personality. You got more character from a tree.

“Shit, what time is it?” Ronnie asked, looking around. He knew he was way past his curfew.

“Nighttime,” replied Alexis. Sid laughed uncontrollably, shaking his head at how funny the joke was. Ronnie tried to laugh with him, but only frowned.

Josef strolled up to them as he pulled up his leather pants and declared, “I say! I say, we go out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this :)
It would've been longer, but I just felt like this chapter shouldn't be very long, like it would suck if it was longer or something. If that makes sense.

x