A Killer In Me Is A Killer In You

Le Désastre Grandit

“Dude, chill out. Seriously, she’s hot. What’s your problem?” Gerard slurs, too wasted to think properly.

“Didn’t your brains racked against the wall help you use them, for God’s sake?” Frank hisses, his voice getting lower as anger rises.

“Nope. That just gave me a headache,” he answers, slightly glaring at Frank, but failing as he can’t stay focused.

“I told you my secret, remember. Serial killer pushing you against the wall, remember?” Gerard’s eyes widen, as a memory hidden in his intoxicated grey mass gets stirred. He remembers, but still not quite.

“So why do you hate women anyway?” He shoots back at the smaller man, who had his fist balled onto Gerard’s collar, pushing him into the wall forcefully, even lifting him a bit.

He immediately regrets asking, as Frank grinds his hips down on Gerard’s, creating friction, causing a slight bulge to grow in his pants. Gerard’s eyes grow, realizing what Frank is trying to ‘say’.

“But killing them for that?” He stutters, trying to get away from the awkward feeling pressed against his pants.

“They shouldn’t get all fluffy with me. I want a romance of my own. But I can’t, just ‘cause I’m not into women.” Frank grunts. “They annoy me, pushing their ‘love’ onto me, while I couldn’t care less about them.”

In his anger, Frank pushes Gerard higher without realizing. He’s choking his best friend, and secret-not-so-secret-anymore crush.

“F-Fr-Frank. S-st-stop,” He gasps. Frank’s eyes watch Gerard’s intently.

“Stop what? Hating women. Sorry, babe, I can’t help it,” He replies dryly. Gerard gasps again, and tries to point at his neck, which he doesn’t manage too great, as Frank still has him pinned to the wall with incredible force.

Gerard is starting to lose consciousness, as the restroom door opens, and a gasp follows from the same direction.

“Frank, baby, what are you doing?” the girl shrieks, and gasps again, as Frank turns her way. He doesn’t let go of his tight grip on Gerard, but his body twists a bit. She notices the bulge in his pants, and understand a bit of what is going on, as she saw Frank pressed to Gerard only seconds before.

In a swift move, taking only a couple of seconds, Frank grabs the girl with his other hand and closes the door again with his foot.