A Killer In Me Is A Killer In You

Morceaux d'un Monstre

"Mmm, Gerard."

Gerard's head shoots up, hearing his name. He immediately regrets it as pain pulses through his head. Reaction-wise, his hand reaches to feel the back of his head, where the unpleasant feeling comes from. Noticing something somewhat sticky, the hand appears in front of the face, for the eyes to research the substance on the back of his head. His fingers tinted a faint red.

Dried up blood.

Trying to remember what caused the small amount of blood, Gerard realizes his name was not simply said, but moaned. His eyes trail from his hand to the bodies in the middle of the room. The suspicions he had, are now confirmed, as he watches the owner of the voice, a panting Frank, crushing the poor Anna. Her naked body is proof of how rough Frank had been, bruises all over her body, her nose still bleeding.

Gerard screws up his face in regret.
He hadn't saved the girl from being ripped off her clothes and raped brutally by a human turned into beast.

Frank's eyes suddenly pierce his. There's a force in them, not monster-like, but human, keeping Gerard's eyes locked onto his. He can see humanity slowly trickling back into his best friend's body, glints of rage sometimes flashing by. Regret drips off his body, and it's obvious Frank is trying to get some power into his arms to free the girl. Failing miserably, he stops trying. He closes his eyes again, staying limp on top of Anna.
Gerard's heart feels as if an elephant is standing on it, trying to push it through the ground.

A tear slowly slides down his face as he watches the living proof of his best friend's madness when inhumanity takes over his existence.

"I'm sorry;" he whispers to the two bodies, one panting, one crying and both on the verge of losing consciousness.

"I was supposed to protect you both."

"Gerard? I-it's not over... yet."