Status: Workin' on it <3

Unhooked.

Oliver: Prologue

The party is bumpin', the girls are drunk, all the boys are wantin' to get lucky, everyone feared cops were gonna walk in, and me? I was perfectly happy, a little tipsy, but happy. Tonight was going to be a goodnight, quoteth the great will.i.am. Speaking of good things, two almost sober teen girls were walking towards me, each giggling like mad. They were American, I could tell. Bloody Americans.

"Oliver Sykes!" the one with dark hair spoke, "Will you sign my, uh..." She started looking for something for me to sign.

"Knickers?" I gently took the sharpie and uncapped in while she went cherry red.

"Oh, uh, sure," she took the band and pulled up a bright yellow pair of knickers, covered in suns. Cute.

"What's your name, then?" I asked as I scribbled my name.

"Uh, Roxanna."

"And your friend?" I nodded towards the other girl, whose hair was a bright blonde.

"Heidi," and at the mention of her name, she perked up.

"Oh, um, hi, Oli," her voice was high and squeaky. But she was pretty cute...

"Hey," I nodded, "Want me to sign anythin' for yeh?"

"Um..."

She pulled out the Suicide Season album and handed it to me. Oh, disappointment...

"It must be awesome being famous, with all those fans around you," the girl, Roxanna, "The music, and everything..."

"Yeh, amazin'... Um, well, I gotta go. Talk to yeh later," I stood up, and left the two girls squealin' like little girls. They were cute at first, now their just annoyin'.

"Oli!" this time it was a man's voice.

"Look, I didn't sleep with your girlfriend, aye?" I turned around and came face to face with Lee, the lead guitarist.

"Haha, I hope not," he laughed, "You havin' fun?"

I picked up a random beer from a table a took a swig, "Somewhat. Lookin' fer some good meat. What about you?"

"Just chillen out. Don't get to fucked up, aye? We got a show tomorrow mornin', and don't need our vocalist hungover."

"Whatever, man. Just chill, aye? I won't to nothin' too bad," I saw Heidi in a distance, all by herself, gettin a beer, "I'll talk to yeh later, mate. I've spot myself a good night."

Lee looked at what I was lookin' at and shook his head. Oh, well, I didn't care what the bloody bastard thought. I wanted this chick.

"'Ey, 'ey, Heidi!" I called. She turned and blushed when she saw me. I lowered my voice as I got nearer, "How 'bout you 'an me go into the back room have a 'lil fun, yeh?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," her voice wasn't high and squeaky anymore. It was softer, sexier. Yeh, I chose a good one.

I took her hand and started leading her towards the room. That's when the paparazzi showed up.

"Oli, who is that?"

"Oliver, is it true that-."

"Mr. Sykes, fans want to know-."

"Oli, marry me!"

I've had about enough of it, "'Ey! How 'bout you all fuck off, yeh? Let me live my own fuckin' live, aye?" I let go of Heidi and she was gone in a split second, "Get away from me and my life, godammit."

I pushed through the growing crowed and into the backyard, which was empty, except for a couple making out in a lawn chair.

I looked up into the sky, and saw a star shoot across the sky. I new the drill I closed my eyes.

"I wish I wasn't famous. I just want to live a normal life."

I opened them, and felt nothing. Damned superstitions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for new stories n_n
My BFFL is co-writingtis with me :D
Subscribe & comment if you like(: