Consumed By Her

love in a cage

My neck was leaned back against the car window as he pressed the gun further into my stomach. His breath smelled like rotten tea and cigarettes. I was quivering, I could feel it in my bones. I peeled back my eyes with as much force as I had left and saw her. Beautiful her. Gorgeous, delicate and sweetly sensual her. I was entranced by her charm, and somehow I knew nothing would take me out of this sweet misfortune.

Her back was facing me, all of her stripper clothes racing from top to bottom in jagged edges and sexy crossover designs and deep blue, which went well with her dark skin. She was rubbing her body up and down, up and down the cage. Why was I here?

Oh yeah... Shell.

When the dark-skinned lady was finished with her dance, Naomi strutted toward me. How could I have ever thought that Naomi wasn't real? Here I am, in this stripper junkyard, with a gorgeous lady as my escort. I am the luckiest lesbian alive, I thought.

The man who had shoved the gun into my intestines was removed from his post. He decided to go jack off behind an old run-down car during his break. It's interesting how he couldn't find a lover in this place. It was like a prostitute magnet, love everywhere and everywhere else. If I could have sex with 42 girls in one night, so could he.

Yep, 42. My new lucky number.

"Come on, my desire. Let's get out of this place..." Naomi was beckoning. And I was following her like the shadow follows the soul.