Consumed By Her

flower freedom

I was thrust back into the couch, handcuffs chained around my wrists. Shell was hovering in the air and consumed my whole body. I felt her sensations running through my cracking veins, relieving my blood from all toxic chemicals.

How was this happening? Why did Shell send me there? To prove I wouldn't be faithful to her even in her time of desperate need for a lover's attention? Well, she got that point proven. 42 in a single night.

My short black hair folded over my eyes and i whisked it away with my fingers. Naomi was my the one i was in love with, right? Was she even real? So many questions fluttered in my mind and in my heart. One of them, or both of them were exploding with stress.

I tried to think hard, back into the past when Shell wasn't afraid of me. When she didn't have the police coming around every 2 hours to check up on me. To make sure I wasn't going insane. To make sure that while Naomi was brainwashing me with her sex, I wasn't falling in love with an imaginary person.

There were many memories of when she wasn't scared. Shell was always beautiful until she got pregnant. Shell was always amazing until I started seeing Naomi. Shell was everything to me until the innocence passed and the break of a new dreadful heart formed itself inside of my chest, molding itself onto my bones of tin.

I missed her. I missed that Shell, the one who loved me and the one I loved. If only everything bad would end and all of my sadness would finally go away. Shell was at first the only cure for me, now I turn to sex and Naomi.

Awful, but that's what life is.